Welcome Ex Members Of Ukm

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GTWMT, Oct 30, 2021.

1. AnimalLifter

AnimalLifter Full Member

Hes just some old goosed up wanna-be bro... He seen 'UK' and thought he would try take over coz 'merica ... ramming Tramp him lad.. Ramming

2. GTWMT

GTWMT Guest

I'm excited to see how it plays out, we'll all be reinstated or Omid will be banned and then the end of the situation. I don't see us being reinstated, but surly they wont just Kill the forum like this to protect one gauys feelings, well you'd hope not anyway aha

3. AnimalLifter

AnimalLifter Full Member

Omid should be banned, and then Canada should be IP Banned... if theres one of him theres a million more there... If Omid aint banned but we 'unbanned' then ill torture the sad c**t all day... Its not right to be banned by some 'Expert' haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

GTWMT likes this.
  4. GTWMT

GTWMT Guest

As stupid as it is, the site is owned by a Canadian company bro lol I've been tormenting Omid on insta all day lol procrastination cuz I gotta do 2 injections lol test and deca today

5. AnimalLifter

AnimalLifter Full Member

This is ENGLAND bro.. not 'Merica .... he shouldnt subject us to the USA 'Karen Code' ... in the UK, your ALLOWED to say something bad to someone.. not in america... if you insult anyone you get banned for life. sad f**ktards over there bro

GTWMT likes this.
  6. PSevens2021

PSevens2021

Thought I’d pop over before I got banned. What a wet tw@t banning people. Fcuking idiot.

AnimalLifter, GTWMT and PaulNE like this.
  7. AnimalLifter

AnimalLifter Full Member

Tell him that Tea has been scientifically proven to increase muscle growth 24.78% more than coffee.

Tell the muppet that hahaha... Tell him Coffee turns you into a dried up c*m stain, as Proven

GTWMT likes this.
  8. GTWMT

GTWMT Guest

It really is fucked up bro, I think it's that vs-admin doing it. Paul (pycarb) or whatever his username is told me that vs-admin knows Omid in real life, and that's what all this bs is, Paul tried to speak to admin behind the scenes and said he would leave if he couldn't sort it out, and he's left, so I lost all hope in that forum, I got banned for saying coffee dosent cause muscle growth lol.

PSevens2021 likes this.
  9. GTWMT

GTWMT Guest

Feel free @omidfitness1 (insta) lmao

AnimalLifter likes this.
  10. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

are you all here just to moan about another forum ?

IronJohnDoe likes this.
  11. GTWMT

GTWMT Guest

This thread is pretty much the welcome committee for all the members swapping over to here for ukm yeah, hence the thread name lol, we're all experienced with plenty of good advise to offer, just in the transitional phase at the moment kind sir

12. Protek5

Protek5

No we're here to take over mate.

PaulNE and AnimalLifter like this.
  13. PSevens2021

PSevens2021

I’ve just read page 3 & 4 of the thread. I think I made some joke comments up to page 2. Didn’t read further. Christ, what a stain.

As soon as anyone says ‘the research says’ or ‘it’s been scientifically proven/the science says’ I switch off. He’s full of shit.

The way he communicates is very blunt ‘I’m right, you’re wrong’, fixed perspective. Then deviates when challenged. Maybe it’s his culture (I’m not being racist here btw).

On a side note, I actually wondered if Ketones worked for TMuscle. He pissed that many people off that they started to migrate over to TM

GTWMT likes this.
  14. GTWMT

GTWMT Guest

Right this is it, research does show coffee to increase metabolism, however coffee stops me eating, this will reduce metabolism, i.e research shows a different story to reality. Lol

15. GTWMT

GTWMT Guest

Yes he's right, and you're arguing. I was so fucking shocked when the admin totally agreed with him, like wtfffffff. I tried to explain to admin that I was trying to help Omid understand better, admin told me I was arguing with him next lol