• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

What Are We Currently Running?

Richie_Rich

Top Contributor
Try and get some traning talk back going, what cycle and how your rating it?

im currently test and primo and loving it tbh will run it till end of febuary because im due a cruise then will cruise till end of april then back on something not sure what

400 test 300 primo e5d

libido up
Strength up
Looking better

No negatives im aware of!

It is , Yes. All cute flange is a buzz if it's got a pretty face haha.
I'd bang a goat if it turned around and looked at me and gave me a wink haha

mmm yeah, got to get me some of that Goldie face looking back winking

F61F51A6-583F-4151-B388-81D3D15DC660.jpeg

Sorry for the derail @Richie_Rich

Chiron 750 test-e
Inone 400 tren-e
Nexus 20mg SD a day

The test and SD are going great. I’m deffo getting bigger and strength is going up a lot. I did weighted dips with 80kg added for 8 reps on Saturday after doing sets with 20, 40 and 60kg added

Can’t really say for sure about the tren-e. I think it’s real

About 2.5 - 3 years ago I noticed I stopped getting any real side effects from Tren and Deca. And this is using a good lab and from the same batch of vials. And now no matter which lab I use I experience almost zero sides

I know it sounds weird but I used to get all the sides pretty bad but now I just get very mild sleep disturbance and this cycle I’m getting a tiny bit of night sweats occasionally. Oh yeah and sex drive is very high now

I think it’s ok but hard to say when your also on test and SD. I’ll be able to tell better when the SD runs out

But when the SD runs out I though about adding 400 deca lol

Nothing right now. My last pin was sometime in mid December. Will start again in next few weeks with a little bit of test and gradually increase dose, maybe add an anabolic, maybe peptides.

Chiron 750 test-e
Inone 400 tren-e
Nexus 20mg SD a day

The test and SD are going great. I’m deffo getting bigger and strength is going up a lot. I did weighted dips with 80kg added for 8 reps on Saturday after doing sets with 20, 40 and 60kg added

Can’t really say for sure about the tren-e. I think it’s real

About 2.5 - 3 years ago I noticed I stopped getting any real side effects from Tren and Deca. And this is using a good lab and from the same batch of vials. And now no matter which lab I use I experience almost zero sides

I know it sounds weird but I used to get all the sides pretty bad but now I just get very mild sleep disturbance and this cycle I’m getting a tiny bit of night sweats occasionally. Oh yeah and sex drive is very high now

I think it’s ok but hard to say when your also on test and SD. I’ll be able to tell better when the SD runs out

But when the SD runs out I though about adding 400 deca lol
What sides would you normally get with Decca? Similar to Tren?

What sides would you normally get with Decca? Similar to Tren?
Yeah pretty much identical for me. Or it used to be

Who knows maybe I’m just getting shit gear but I have had good results since I started back on AAS so I don’t think so

I just think it’s not sitting as badly with me for whatever reason

Who knows maybe I’m just getting shit gear but I have had good results since I started back on AAS so I don’t think so

Did you get bad paranoia? Anxiety and stuff like that then?

Reason I’m asking as I was planning on running decca in my next blast but didn’t fancy the sides if they’re similar to Tren (Tren fucks me up)

Maybe more settled in general life than younger days? That would make a diff bud

Back