What Bullshit Blm Has Caused

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Penguin'sreturn, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Had to screenshot this as I'm a noob and have no idea how to share links lol.

The full story is that the Police were called to a disturbance in the street
    They turned up and arrested a lad for affray, not sure what happened to the other guy he may have been picked up later?

Anyway the little shit on the ground was also found to be carrying an offensive weapon, so take your guesses what that was. Officer with knee on his neck to restrain an agitated man who was resisting arrest, who had been involved in a fight and was found carrying a weapon has now been suspended. Seriously, what was he supposed to do? Taser him? Sacked. Used his cosh? Sacked. Ask him politely to stop fighting? G 20200718_065030.png et laughed at.

And of course Sadiq cunt Khan has had his say on this 'very disturbing behaviour by our met officers.'

Worlds gone to pot lads

2. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Ridiculous

People who’ve never done a dangerous job have no comprehension what it’s like to go to work and potentially have people who may want to harm you coming in to your vicinity for whatever reason possibly numerous times per shift

I know what it’s like and your on high alert and tense constantly, and the main concern is still being breathing at the end of the day

If someone has a weapon and they have the potential to use it against you they get one chance to comply before you have to make them comply and make sure they continue to do so

People who have never done such a job shouldn’t get the option to arm chair quarterback (second guess) these situations with the ability of hindsight

Put Khan on the street and he’d shit his pants at the first sign of trouble. Fucking shithouse

3. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

It's all to do with the American mishandling.
    This guy did not piss himself, did not have a guy on his neck for 11.5mins.
    Doesn't deserve to be fired. Hopefully if sense prevails they'll conclude it was lawful and just move on.
    From a legal perspective he was well within his rights to do what he did (assuming he knew the guy had a weapon). The leading case law on this clearly states, if someone uses a knife or threatens you with one you are entitled to use a knife to defend yourself.
    The Tony Martin case, where the guys broke into his house to Rob him, he shot them as they wrre leaving his property. Thus the threat was over and he was foundguilty.
    The courts really need to stamp this out as soon cops won't be able to touch you

huntingground likes this.
  4. huntingground

huntingground One Hundred Percenter Competitor

Police were called to a fight in Isledon Road, Islington, north London, at around 6.30pm on Thursday.

At the start of the clip, one of the officers appears to be using his knee to control the suspect and has his hand on his head.

The struggling man on the ground can be heard shouting: “Get off me…get off my neck, I ain’t done anything wrong, get off my neck.”

One of the police officers is heard asking him: “Are you going to behave yourself?”

He then tells him to “stay down”, before standing up and asks onlookers who are filming the incident to "move back". Another clip shows more police officers arriving at the scene.

Marcus Coutain, 45, will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on Saturday charged with possession of a knife in a public place.

A 45yo idiot carrying a knife and fighting. Police restrain him and when he squeals, they let him go.

What did the policeman do wrong? Next time he should ask him politely to behave :lol::lol:

Again the black community up in arms and supporting a criminal who was engaging in criminal behaviour.

Pie ead and Penguin'sreturn like this.
  5. huntingground

huntingground One Hundred Percenter Competitor

If I was this officer's commanding officer, I would be putting him forward for an award for bravery : arresting a suspect running amok in daylight with a knife.

Instead, he gets suspended. The mind boggles.

6. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

They showed the video on the news. His knee was on his neck for a few seconds as they held him down. The reporter then goes on to say the beginning of the video shows the policeman's knee was on his neck as the man said 'I ain't done anhthing'

If that's true why didn't they show that part of the video? Bit odd.

Proteinbrah and huntingground like this.
  7. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

It infuriates me how the media fuel this shit and love to bring people down
    The copper was simply doing his job
    What sort of officer would he be if he didnt restrain someone who he knew had a knife
    Let's all watch now as violent crime increases because every police officer is in fear of getting sacked for doing their job
    Amazes me how every c**t wants to film things
    People would rather film someone dying than go to help them

8. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

Bit thick of the copper to do that though with recent events etc, it was always going to be blown up. Most of them are thick cunts though arnt they.

9. Bigjab

Bigjab Full Member

Getting beyond a fucking joke now! Boils my blood. I agree with @pooley1810 watch the violent crimes increase because the coppers don’t dare interfere because their scared of getting sacked. Absolute piss take.

Penguin'sreturn and pooley1810 like this.
  10. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

George Floyd wouldn’t have crossed his mind for a second whilst he was restraining someone with a knife who had just been involved in a violent altercation

This is how people who have never been involved in violence or danger think, they have no idea how people react or think in such a situation, the general public don’t have a clue

11. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Personally think this statement is very naive tbh.

Pie ead, Mr mac, Proteinbrah and 2 others like this.
  12. Golden

Golden Full Member

I would never defend police brutality but the reality is that sometimes situations necessitate serious measures.

people have gone mad. Some loon running around with a knife and now the copper is to blame?

if this anti police rhetoric continues, before too long in the future people will see the fruits of what they have sown.

pooley1810 likes this.
  13. Golden

Golden Full Member

The same people will sadly regret this when crime enters their home, affects those close to them and the police will be unable to do anything as they’ve been rendered impotent by the same people who wanted rid of them

14. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Country is turning into complete phaggotry now. It’s getting silly

phani tikkala likes this.
  15. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

This is happening multiple times a week in parts of London. Parties getting disturbed by the police who aren't allowed to arrest anyone so just get into a big confrontation until they manage to disperse the crowd. What a joke.