What Bullshit Blm Has Caused

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Penguin'sreturn, Jul 18, 2020.

1. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

Police need to smash the fuck out of these fucking pricks partying on the streets but bickering on this forum ain't going to change squat.

Y'all need to get mad at the government for letting things get to this.

huntingground likes this.
  2. Pie ead

Pie ead Full Member

It doesn't help with the MSM stirring the shit all the time

3. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Dixie Normous Top Contributor

Boris couldn't change an empty loo roll
    :lol:

4. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

5. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Hahaha fuck off you little cunt. Why does race come into it? He's a sewer rat for pointing a gun at a pregnant woman's gut. You all seriously think 7 years is enough punishment for that? If so thank Christ your boy Corbyn got laughed at and fucked off. Soft.

Say that woman was your family member, white/black/male/female threatens her and her baby's life, you think 7 years is sufficient punishment? I applauded when his windpipe was crushed for around 11 mins and it must have been absolute agony.

Seriously, 7 years enough for home invasion and threatening two peoples lives? Fucking freak I'd feel sorry for your family members. You'd probs be the soft cunt who makes him a pen pal

Richard Dick likes this.
  6. Penguin'sreturn

You have a hard on for race, why? If you're retarded brain took the time to read my posts all I was talking about was his disgusting, repugnant, cowardly initial crime. Black, white, rainbow fucking coloured, anyone who does that deserves to die IMO. Put yourself in his victims shoes, that would traumatise a person for life. Not just that one night.

Richard Dick likes this.
  7. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Never said it was enough mate. I highlighted it is a fucked up system in US. However, where you and I differ in views is that the way he was killed was wrong.
    He was not killed due to his past crimes. He was killed due to the racist cops bigoted views about skin colour.
    If someone aggrieved had hunted him down and shot him for his past crimes, I'd agree with what you're saying. But that cop killed him cos he's a racist dickhead, and for that I can't personally condone his death.

Robbie likes this.
  8. Penguin'sreturn

I gen wasn't aiming that reply at you. In terms of his death I just think it was karma, he paid for what he did all them years ago albeit it took years to catch up with him. We can agree to disagree on that one. Yet like that other guy was alluding to, I'm certainly no racist and its always the shitty left wing way to get out of an argument they can't win. Just shout RACIST RACIST! Till ppl get that fed up defending themselves they shut up. If Floyd had of been a white female and burgled a black mans home and pointed a gun at his head, I'd be saying the exact same thing. I think the crime is that grotesque he got what he deserved, eventually. Race or even gender of the person doesn't come into play for me, its whoever the scumbag individual is.

9. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Fuck George Floyd. Violent piece of shit had it coming. Supposedly had changed his ways yet was high on pcp or whatever and scrapping with the police prior to being his neck knelt on. Yeah, sounds like a model citizen.

Penguin'sreturn likes this.
  10. Penguin'sreturn

Exactly. High on Fentanyl and Meth
    Had a previous conviction that he should have paid for with his life. If anyone thinks 7 years is enough time for that I seriously question your morals and wonder what your tendencies are like. Similar to his maybe as there's been a hell of a lot off ppl saying the sentence was sufficient which I just cant get my head round. Obviously everyone's entitled to their opinion but I just find it sickening whoever thinks that punishment sets the record straight.

He then robs a store (pays with a fake $20 bill) and intimidated the teenage store clerk when he was challenged. Floyd was a big old boy 6,6, ex-bouncer and clearly bullied the employee. Employee did the correct thing, alerted police and as I keep repeating for his PAST conviction, the cop did the right fucking thing. Black, white, male, female, doesn't matter. He was a waste of oxygen

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  11. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Dixie Normous Top Contributor

He may well have been a piece of shit and had it coming eventually. Don't think anyone disputes this.

However the case is about whether the police officer used reasonable force (death would suggest not), and whether they would have used the same force on a white bloke with a similar background.

12. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

The view from up here is incredible...

13. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

I doubt they way they treated him had anything to do with race and and had more to do with the fact he was a large aggressive male high on drugs. The more details come out the more doubtful it is that the knee on the neck was the deciding factor in his death. It certainly wasn't the only factor. It's been reported he was complaining about not being able to breathe before he was even pinned down.

Golden likes this.
  14. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I think it had everything to do with race if you review the cops history. Openly posting aryan brotherhood shite on his FB, 3 racial complaints made against him previously. He should not have been a cop and George should not have been a free man. That's the crux of it.
    The cop deserves to be convicted of murder, it wasn't in his head 'this guy held a gun to a pregnant lady's stomach', no, what was in his head is 'I've got a black man here, I am a racist and I'm going to treat him as shit as I can'.
    Do I think the cop meant to kill him? I doubt it, he was on camera, but all 4 cops involved have a lot to answer for and their handling was above and beyond acceptable limits. In the UK, they'd be convicted, I'm almost certain of it.

noel and Robbie like this.
  15. Penguin'sreturn

If that's a reference ppl being better than others then yes I am better than a low life burglar who pulls a gun on his victims, Doink.