• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

What Is T3 Used For?

Big Dom 86

Top Contributor
hi guys

only a couple cycles under my belt. but i keep seeing t3 used throughout cycles at 25mcg.

what exactly is the t3 used for? just to keep lean gains?

im looking to just run a simple test cycle again as i respond quite well to just a low dose of test and that is it, would t3 added keep my gains lean?

increase nutrient partitioning i believe and help with PS.

Personally if going to do it i would start with 12.5mcg

t3 is alot stronger than people think

will t3 cause significant muscle loss? i am just looking at its fat burning abilities.

i think a little t3 alongside a bit of test would be nice. i was looking to try tren but dont know if im ready for that yet

Low dose t3 > increase PS, so it should not cause muscle loss at low dose when combined with androgens.

I would look into the risks with it. If you do a search, I made some posts here about fuel use in the heart and undesirable changes in fibre type.

FWIW. personally I would prefer tren over t3 anyday, from the perspective of sides/health/etc.

J

I ran low dose t3 and tren at different stages of my last cycle.

Leanness improved significantly when I introduce Tren A, and that was @ 100mg per week, I had already dropped the T3 buy then.

tren rather than t3? thats put me right off t3 then!

haha i was thinking the same. still havnt decided yet, been ill for a week so will stock up ina few weeks and will decide then, maybe a low dose tren would be nicer than t3

Back