• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

What Lab Are You Using?

Hi! Best topic! For me pharmacom, XBS , kalpa and valkirye. Best brand for me.

Hi! I used pharmacom, xbs, valkyrie and now i on test prop and tren ace cycle with kalpa.
All labs i used are good

Ill be starting some infiniti test e 250 next week

got some uni pharma test e and mast prop as well which will be started 10 weeks later

Using sis test tren mast blend at the min then when it runs out got some of there test and that new southern ghost 300mg tren

Currently using Dunning test & proviron they're a new lab with good products, got some old Dimensions mast to use up which will go in next week as I run up to a holiday end of March

Yeah used a fair few of their bits over the last year or so again. Just started using the mast e again last week. Only used singles personally and all done as expected tbh

Yeah gonna give the npp a try.. getting some dimensions too so at least I can compare the two if nothing else ha!

Been using Arabian anabolics stuff for a while now. Impressed to say the least. Doing the rounds up my way atm.

Back