• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

What To Take For Sterility

Can anyone reccommend a good home kit for testing the sperm? @Phmg you mention one?

Ive found this - [FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI][FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/fertilityscore-male-fertility-test-fertility.html[/FONT][/FONT]

Ideally before throwing money at it I'd like someone to say they have tried and tested something and had results..

looks to have the same sort of components mate. Its all basic science so i doubt very much you would pick up something crap. Be like the company shooting iself in the foot for very cheap production costs.

looks to have the same sort of components mate. Its all basic science so i doubt very much you would pick up something crap. Be like the company shooting iself in the foot for very cheap production costs.

Had my proper test done today with a fertility clinic, find out results around 2pm.

Nervous for some reason, got the tren on standby lol

Jokes :)

Had my proper test done today with a fertility clinic, find out results around 2pm.

Nervous for some reason, got the tren on standby lol

Jokes :)

Good luck mate, hope the results are positive for you.

Im going to buy the home kit and have a test.

So going buy research you want to be 30million + for babies to produce so to speak..?

Congrats mate thats great news.

What was the fertility protocol?

I actually have sperm tests this Thursday, so if bad news may have to try some meds etc

Thank you mate.

I used
12.5mg aromasin ed
100mg clomid 4weeks
20mg nolva 4 weeks
5 jabs hmg mixed with 500iu hcg at start
250mg prov tapered down to about 50mg ed
After that clomid 50mg eod with prov
Also some male sperm vitamin tabs. Wellman I think it's called.

I think that's it. It also takes time mate.

Thank you mate.

I used
12.5mg aromasin ed
100mg clomid 4weeks
20mg nolva 4 weeks
5 jabs hmg mixed with 500iu hcg at start
250mg prov tapered down to about 50mg ed
After that clomid 50mg eod with prov
Also some male sperm vitamin tabs. Wellman I think it's called.

I think that's it. It also takes time mate.

Cheers, will look into that when aint skint

Tests came back terrible today

Back