1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

What Too Add To A Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by _cam, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Just wait to you get your first ever dbol lower back pump. Has me on the floor and air thrusting alleviate the pain.

Leviathan and Eddie 1977 like this.

2. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD Top Contributor

interesting that.. ill be adding slin once cycle kicks in (started Saturday). you feel you get a better 'look' having it throughout the day? I love the look slin gives & do struggle getting all the carbs in around training only. 2-3iu.. 3-4x a day would be MUCH easier to maintain I reckon. your still bound to get some savage pumps in the gym that way too. I felt it hindered training, the pumps were so bad sometimes. had to juggle a lot of stuff around so they didn't kick in bad places too early (lower back being the worst)

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  3. Matty

Matty Full Member

I had some during legs last week but not totally debilitating, I’ll look forward to those ones then!

Eddie 1977 and Sjundea like this.
  4. Eddie 1977

Eddie 1977 Top Contributor

Yeah agree I do like dbol that was my first adventure into it. I'm lucky to not get the major fat face though lol

Matty likes this.
  5. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

I do think you slightly lose that full look but that soon goes when you finish anyway. I think for quality, maintainable gains this way works best.
    I also read that taking the slin either with or just after the meal is more beneficial.

JANIKvonD and Eddie 1977 like this.
  6. Eddie 1977

Lol it's mad
    It's never ending is it troops lol there's always something extra we think off just to get that wee edge. Brilliant

7. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Yes as it extends natural insulin spike. I am doing 15mins post meal.

pooley1810 and Eddie 1977 like this.
  8. Eddie 1977

Point proven as I'm now thinking to myself I wonder if I should get this tooo lol

Sjundea likes this.
  9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

Exactly
    By taking pre meal you’re not letting the pancreas release insulin naturally. By taking post you’re getting the extra benefit of the added insulin and getting the most from the food nutrients

Sjundea likes this.
  10. _cam

_cam Full Member

Fallen behind on this thread so replying to just this one as it's the most info.

No recent pics as I've had a good few months of half arsed training and piss poor diet. But I'm still 95kg ish with some fat abs - truthfully I never tracked weight on a weekly basis so part of all this starting again will include weekly weigh ins for me, as well as actually tracking my food and lifts etc as I've always just guessed tbh which is a massive down fall.

Biggest cycle so far is probably 600 test e with 4-500 tren e, and dbol or oxys but they killed spirits si don't last longer than a week or so.

Side effects - worst I've had is liver enzymes come back V high so I avoid orals and run TUDCA on cycle. And sweating like mad on tren but that's about it tbh.

I'm yet to sit down and write out a actually day to day diet to stick too as ATM I have 2-3 prepped meals per day and then eat shit or W/e is in the house - so I'll be working out macros and sorting that out.

Best lifts - not that it's relevant much but,
    S - 190x1. B 155x1. D 190x1
    So lower body is piss poor and needs main focus. Which it will be.

My GHRP 6 has been in a drawer for 12+ months so I'll just bin it in that case - can you suggest where to buy more from?

Cycle I'm thinking of going with now is
    1g test
    500 deca
    500 EQ if I start to stall abit of feel it'd be benifitial
    0.5mg cabre 1x PW
    1mg arimidex 1x PW
    And mk477
    Pretty basic - I'll research slin more but doubt I'll use it on this cycle,

I'll make a log yo follow all this when I kick off - new gym opens near me next month where I'll be going as TBH or fallen out of love with my current one and that's the main reason I've been half arsing (along with a new job etc but not excuses)