What's The Best Pre Workout?

Isaac1993

The preworkout I have is really sour, almost undrinkable and makes me feel sick also. Ontop of that i feel no energy from it at all. So which brand do you guys use?

depends on your tolerance to things if you drink tons of coffee Pre Workouts wont be as effective

i use RedCon Total War....avoid coffee and it works ok.

if i want to boost it i add some DMAA to it

or use some Ephedrine, but prefer to save that for preps

Depends what you want. Most people want a primarily energy focused pre. For that id recommend anything DMHA based.

MvPre 2.0
Menace by Naughty Boy

^ two good options.

I’m leaning away from anything too high stim tho, destroys appetite and the stronger the energy, the greater the crash.

as above, all depends what you want from it.
stim
pump
bit of both etc.

strom products are all good, total war good.
start getting stronger and stronger stim products as you become desensitized to them though...
only use when really necessary, rotate between a couple of different ones.

last ones I bought were explosive ape and cnp bought on offer.

If you want energy from a preworkout you’re doing it wrong.

hmmmmm
I know what your saying but following a few 12 hr shifts its helped..
probably more of a placebo though.

I'm fucked, preworkout out in.... fuck it let's go.

Thanks lads I'll give one mentioned a go. I just want some extra energy on days that I'm busy. You guys have helped me so much the past few weeks thank you for that

Thanks lads I'll give one mentioned a go. I just want some extra energy on days that I'm busy. You guys have helped me so much the past few weeks thank you for that

have a look on Instagram etc at Redcon1, they were offering a buy one get one free on products other day I saw
makes Total war a very good buy.

I just have a can of Monster. Or 2 sometimes.

I like DMAA or whatever it's called but it builds tolerance quickly and affects appetite. Plus lifting heavy on squats/deads spikes BP enough as it is so you just end up feeling nauseous.

Was it redcon that got caught emailing the supp manufacturer to just go ahead and make summat after being told they didn’t have all the ingredients or summat similar along those lines ? Fuck that. Cunts.

The preworkout I have is really sour, almost undrinkable and makes me feel sick also. Ontop of that i feel no energy from it at all. So which brand do you guys use?

what do you actually want from the pre? Can get more stimulant based ones or more pump based ones or a combination of the two. Shit loads out there nowadays.

what do you actually want from the pre? Can get more stimulant based ones or more pump based ones or a combination of the two. Shit loads out there nowadays.
I am definitely looking for a stimulant based product. I have really long busy days sometimes, I feel on those days I do not put enough effort into my workouts which makes me feel even worse. I could use monster or energy drunks but I feel it's short lived with more of a crash.

Back