What's With Lambos Anti Police Vids?

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

i stumbled on these by accident on YouTube. He has loads. I'm surprised because I thought he was trying to set himself as a legit businessman bug these just come across desperate.

What's your thoughts does it show him in a bad light

2. Anonymous

Anonymous

That guy has never come across as a very smart person to me.

smurphy and Hilly like this.
  3. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

What's with the fucking stupid face tattoo.

And why you Anon? Lmao

round 2 likes this.
  4. round 2

round 2 Top Contributor

Reading between the lines a copper got hurt now there making life hard for him.

5. doink

doink Biggest Wrists in the World Top Contributor

Got no sympathy for the police tbh.

People hate them for a reason and they do themselves no favours with their conduct. Granted it's not all of them but institutional behaviour is institutional behaviour. They should address it better if they want attitides to change.

No opinion on this dude as I have no idea who he is but I wouldn't say it makes him look bad.

@Little Simon what happened with your mate bruh? Any news on what happened to that prick copper who lost his rag and smashed his car up thinking he was someone else?

Little Simon and zack like this.
  6. Big ian

Big ian Full Member

Cocky bastard isnt he!

What's he do for a living then? Got a nice house and a couple of nice cars but doesn't exactly look like a businessman lol

7. round 2

round 2 Top Contributor

My mum got burgled 2 weeks ago 30k worth of stuff gone.
    22k was my little brothers R32.

So what did the police do? Waited a week then raided her house. LMAO . Fucking pricks.

She's quite shook up by it all bless her.

Good to see there keeping us all safe.

Cunts.

8. GM-20

GM-20 Top Contributor

Trouble follows Aaron, he's always the victim, make of that what you want....

9. smallfry

smallfry Full Member

He's an angry elf

SoCalGirl likes this.
  10. Raisin

Raisin Full Member

These videos popped up while i was watching youtube in the airport yesterday. Watched a few. Semi entertaining. No idea who the guy is or why he keeps getting hassled but if you get hassled for no reason, repeatly and never any charges etc you can put a complaint in for harrassment.

Im not sure but i think he said he had previous for other offences in one video. If thats true and those offences are recent then thats why they might be hassling him.

If he's not doing anything wrong and is now on the straight and narrow he'll have nothing to worry about.

11. Big ian

Big ian Full Member

Yeah, in that video posted here he says he has previous for firearms offences.....

12. thesaintishere

thesaintishere Top Contributor

He's served time for stealing Harry Potter books before they were released and shooting a blank-firing pistol at a journalist (who was posing as someone interested in buying them). Grade A helmet.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/jan/19/pressandpublishing.ukcrime

"He thought he had arranged separate deals with the Sun and the Daily Mirror to sell the books, the sixth in the bestselling series written by J K Rowling, for £50,000 and £30,000 each". LOL.

From my experience if you're a law abiding citizen then the Police are fine, but if you've been in trouble a few times or are known to them then they'll hassle you and try and make your life a bit harder. Moral of the story: don't get in trouble in the first place. Not hard really is it?

I got banged up (for the first and only time) overnight for drunk and disorderly when I was 21 and had a great time. I got a blanket, lasagne and about 5 brews in the space of 6 hours. It was great. My mate, who had previous, got fuck all and they wouldn't even talk to him. LMAO.

SoCalGirl, lukeee, Steedee and 3 others like this.
  13. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Musclexcess Sponsored Athlete Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    lol @ hiding behind 'anon' in case lambo finds out he is bitching about him on the net

rick89, Micky13, Reacher and 3 others like this.
  14. The Cheese

The Cheese Top Contributor

He puts it in the title that he owns the police.
    End of the video he loses his car.

I think he got it the wrong way around.

lukeee, Micky13, Con and 1 other person like this.
  15. huntingground

huntingground Competitor

Is this the guy who runs BB shows? I know fook all about him. Is he trying to be some kind of gangster or something?