• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

What's Your Current Cycle & Cycle Plans?

Has that npp crashed mate?

Yeah mate, npp is a bit higher dosed than normal and apparently triumph doesn’t use much solvents etc to keep pip down but means things can crash sometimes, i just lay it on the radiator and its fine in a few minutes. Shows theres a decent amount of hormone in there Atleast

I assume you’ve used that lab previous and rate it?

Yeah been using a while now, was skeptical as its pushed to fuck on another forum but gave it a go and its my go to lab now, test levels always come back as expected and everything else ive tried has been spot on, will keep using it while its so cheap, if they get to big for their boots and start charging more i’ll maybe switch but for the moment it’s all i’ll use.

You’re just lethargic and out of breath and incredibly hungry.

Plus you sweat like fuck from anything.

Other than that it’s sound but it’s mainly the increase in body weight over a short period that causes the issue as weight will shoot up and that has the knock on effect on BP, your cv system etc.

If you put a 12-15lb bag on your back and wear it at all times walking about it’d probably give you an idea.
Sounds crap,might give it go next cycle ha ha

Why the shit would you run 1.2g of mast though?

Can’t imagine that adding much at all.

Id keep it to 300 and I bet you don’t notice fuck all different.

Rest looks ok to me if you’re really caning the food and heavy lifting.

always liked what mast brought to the table, feels a bit like winstrol without the sides. avoids gyno flareups and it reduces sides from nandrolone. why do it? well being honest at the prices i got them it was like being in a sweet shop as a kid. you go in expecting to pay a quid for a bag of haribos and find the sweets are a penny each...

I honestly agree its a wasteful experiment and am not sure id do it again. it does feel great but not worth all the pinning really, these pharma grade and vet grade oils are low mg/ml. I initially wanted to do a cycle without tren or orals and then got a bit excited with the low cost of both test and mast. I always liked mast at 500 or so but found it cost prohibited and given the relatively low results from it always kept it moderate dose.

with regards to sides it genuinely feels more comfortable than running 600mg test and 500mg tren. none of the back pumps id usually get from orals, none of the sleep disturbances from tren, none of the breathing issues, none of the irritibility, none of the profuse sweating none of the gyno due to so much mast and an AI.

Is it much better? yeh but not that much better. could easily half the doses and get roughly similar results, but i wont lie and say its not improved results. did 4 weeks in set of bloods and cholesterol is on the worser end of normal and creatinine is just a tiny bit high but the creatinine is normal for me. everything else is sound. 3.8g of anabolics is an enormous amount i agree but when you take into consideration theyre all milder-ish compounds. 100mg of tren ace per day and some test prop would probably achieve similar results to this but is accompanied by a lot of sides. I used to run tren low dose but was having an experiment..

100mg of primo or eq isnt similar to 100mg of dianabol or tren ace. so total number of Gs of gear should take into consideration that some compounds are several times as potent as others.

please rim Maxs hairy sweaty ring piece and then let him unload in your mouth while you'r tonguing his banjo strip.

and no, it doesn't make you gay

Plz enter into a committed and loving relationship with a member of the same sex whereby you eventually get married in a country or province where it is legal to do so and go on to adopt a baby that you raise just as well as a heterosexual couple and grow old together

And no it doesn't make u gay phaggot

Hi, my name is Max I'm a straight, hairy, tattooed weirdo who loves bbc and taking it up my slack hairy dirt box, but I'm not gay innit, living in the UK. I started going to the gym last summer just to get in shape-I had no idea that would be where I met my daddy.

I was slightly muscular, with broad shoulders, petite pecs and sizeable biceps, complementing my 7-inch cut dick. I noticed daddy right away-he was in his mid-forties; his bulging biceps fit well with his ginormous, furry pecs and tightly muscled calves. He was egotistic, you could tell in the way he carried himself-the grunting, the walking like head honcho, and the lifting of heavy weights But, it wasn't until he saw me noticing him in the locker room that he gave me any attention.

"What are you looking at," he growled, wiping his muscled under armour shirt with a towel.

I replied shyly "Nothing, just packing up my clothes."

He replied with "You sick faggot, you know exactly what you were doing. If I wanted a little slut boy I would get one instantly." His words shocked me, as I would have never believed in my wildest dreams he was gay. Without my notice, my cock became harder than it has ever before. He started licking his lips and looked me up and down. When he reached my cock area, he saw the prominent bulge popping out of the thin short material, and stated "You're such a pervert." He could see that I was starting to tear up due to his harshness, and then stopped.

Suddenly, his attitude changed to the situation- he came up to me, bent down into in my face, put his muscled chest somewhat it was pressing against my nose, and offered to fuck me in exchange for me blowing him. I, without hesitance, agreed.

We went into a closet, and he pulled out his 9-inch, thick, cut cock. I know I was a virgin but I could identify a sexy cock when I saw one. It was so vascular, so thick, and had a ginormous purplish-red head.

I couldn't handle myself-I threw my mouth onto his fine piece of dick. He put his vascular hand on my head and pumped it in and out of me. I threw my hands up on his monstrous, slightly furry pecs and he began popping them for my pleasure. He then demanded that he fuck me. I agreed, and we went into a missionary-style position. He pumped his member into my tight virgin hole, all along covering my mouth so no one could hear me scream.

Suddenly, the pain I have been feeling turned into a substantial amount of pleasure, and I was begging him to continue. As he fucked me we made out, and he gently bit my tongue just to tease me. He started stroking my dick while fucking me at the same time. I had never felt anything like this before-this beat masturbation my a long shot.

The pleasure was so intense-I couldn't hold onto it any longer. I felt an amazing swish of orgasm travel through my spine and manage to roam all the areas of my body.

The ejaculation was powerful as well. After my orgasm, I shot at least a pint of my boy cream onto my chest. It even reached my forehead. Daddy chuckled. Suddenly, he let out a monstrous growl and I could feel his cum fill my ass. He slowed down, coming out of me to cuddle. I stroked his thick, defined muscles as we kissed passionately.

We cuddled for sometime longer. I loved sucking in his nipples while I twirled the little amount of pec hair he did have in my hands. He could've been a bodybuilder he was that muscular. No wonder why all the woman attempted to talk to him at the gym.

Then, we left for his house.

He forcefully pushed me onto his king-size bed. He tore his sweaty Under Armour muscle shirt off and forced it into my mouth. He forced his thick shaft into my tight little asshole, which made me scream in pain. Daddy, however, thought this was funny.

My daddy was going bareback. I tried to clench my ass so I would not catch a disease.

He went even faster and harder, causing me to tear up slightly. However, a feeling of euphoria soon overwhelmed me and I had the deepest, strongest full-body orgasm I've ever had.

That night, daddy cummed five times. Daddy and I are still together today, a whole two months later. He is even more muscular now, and the sex, of course, is still amazing.

Hi, my name is Max I'm a straight, hairy, tattooed weirdo who loves bbc and taking it up my slack hairy dirt box, but I'm not gay innit, living in the UK. I started going to the gym last summer just to get in shape-I had no idea that would be where I met my daddy.

I was slightly muscular, with broad shoulders, petite pecs and sizeable biceps, complementing my 7-inch cut dick. I noticed daddy right away-he was in his mid-forties; his bulging biceps fit well with his ginormous, furry pecs and tightly muscled calves. He was egotistic, you could tell in the way he carried himself-the grunting, the walking like head honcho, and the lifting of heavy weights But, it wasn't until he saw me noticing him in the locker room that he gave me any attention.

"What are you looking at," he growled, wiping his muscled under armour shirt with a towel.

I replied shyly "Nothing, just packing up my clothes."

He replied with "You sick faggot, you know exactly what you were doing. If I wanted a little slut boy I would get one instantly." His words shocked me, as I would have never believed in my wildest dreams he was gay. Without my notice, my cock became harder than it has ever before. He started licking his lips and looked me up and down. When he reached my cock area, he saw the prominent bulge popping out of the thin short material, and stated "You're such a pervert." He could see that I was starting to tear up due to his harshness, and then stopped.

Suddenly, his attitude changed to the situation- he came up to me, bent down into in my face, put his muscled chest somewhat it was pressing against my nose, and offered to fuck me in exchange for me blowing him. I, without hesitance, agreed.

We went into a closet, and he pulled out his 9-inch, thick, cut cock. I know I was a virgin but I could identify a sexy cock when I saw one. It was so vascular, so thick, and had a ginormous purplish-red head.

I couldn't handle myself-I threw my mouth onto his fine piece of dick. He put his vascular hand on my head and pumped it in and out of me. I threw my hands up on his monstrous, slightly furry pecs and he began popping them for my pleasure. He then demanded that he fuck me. I agreed, and we went into a missionary-style position. He pumped his member into my tight virgin hole, all along covering my mouth so no one could hear me scream.

Suddenly, the pain I have been feeling turned into a substantial amount of pleasure, and I was begging him to continue. As he fucked me we made out, and he gently bit my tongue just to tease me. He started stroking my dick while fucking me at the same time. I had never felt anything like this before-this beat masturbation my a long shot.

The pleasure was so intense-I couldn't hold onto it any longer. I felt an amazing swish of orgasm travel through my spine and manage to roam all the areas of my body.

The ejaculation was powerful as well. After my orgasm, I shot at least a pint of my boy cream onto my chest. It even reached my forehead. Daddy chuckled. Suddenly, he let out a monstrous growl and I could feel his cum fill my ass. He slowed down, coming out of me to cuddle. I stroked his thick, defined muscles as we kissed passionately.

We cuddled for sometime longer. I loved sucking in his nipples while I twirled the little amount of pec hair he did have in my hands. He could've been a bodybuilder he was that muscular. No wonder why all the woman attempted to talk to him at the gym.

Then, we left for his house.

He forcefully pushed me onto his king-size bed. He tore his sweaty Under Armour muscle shirt off and forced it into my mouth. He forced his thick shaft into my tight little asshole, which made me scream in pain. Daddy, however, thought this was funny.

My daddy was going bareback. I tried to clench my ass so I would not catch a disease.

He went even faster and harder, causing me to tear up slightly. However, a feeling of euphoria soon overwhelmed me and I had the deepest, strongest full-body orgasm I've ever had.

That night, daddy cummed five times. Daddy and I are still together today, a whole two months later. He is even more muscular now, and the sex, of course, is still amazing.

No homo

Back