• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

What's Your Current Cycle & Cycle Plans?

Scud33 using 50mg of superdrol and wondering why his eyes are yellow.

Everyone's already covered it. But tbh if you want size id say run test at 500 the eq at 400 for 12 weeks, some dbol to kick start 40mg for 4 weeks. Then do 6 weeks of you test tren mast and var. If you ear right and train hard , and your body reacts enough then you should have a great 18 weeks. Be more then ready for a summer body

Will be running my first cycle in a few years in a couple months.

Weeks 1-10 test e 300mg
11-20 test e 450mg
Then from then cruise for a good few months at 150mg every 10 days for a long period.

Looking to run either Taylor made or southern ghost. Ai will be aromison.

Nice and simple

Currently on 940 test enanthate and 310tren enanthate a week.

Tried a lot, so hopefully would be using
850Test
600Bold
50 oxymetholone ED.
At the start of bulking

Going to start a cycle in the next few weeks..

Test Blend 325 @550-600mg/wk 1-18
NPP @ 400mg/wk 1-8
Parabolan @300mg/wk 9-16
Superdrol 10mg preworkout cycle 2 weeks on/off (duration of cycle)
Arimidex .5mg EOD
HCG 250iu x2/wk (duration of cycle)

Also have caber but I feel as long as estrogen is under control with the adex that prolactin shouldn’t become an issue. Any suggestions with that are appreciated..

Going to start a cycle in the next few weeks..

Test Blend 325 @550-600mg/wk 1-18
NPP @ 400mg/wk 1-8
Parabolan @300mg/wk 9-16
Superdrol 10mg preworkout cycle 2 weeks on/off (duration of cycle)
Arimidex .5mg EOD
HCG 250iu x2/wk (duration of cycle)

Also have caber but I feel as long as estrogen is under control with the adex that prolactin shouldn’t become an issue. Any suggestions with that are appreciated..
Don't think there will be any problems with prolact.
And isn't it a waste of time and money to inject HCG during the cycle? I always thought so, whn the great amount of test is in your system this HCG stimulation don't work. Just an opinion, but not only mine

Don't think there will be any problems with prolact.
And isn't it a waste of time and money to inject HCG during the cycle? I always thought so, whn the great amount of test is in your system this HCG stimulation don't work. Just an opinion, but not only mine

That’s why I asked for opinions. I’ve seen guys run it during and then also the other option I’m leaning on now that you brought that up would be running HCG @5000iu the last 4 weeks of cycle then for pct 10,000iu pct. There's no evidence to support leydig cell desensitization from HCG. Why let atrophy and potential damage occur to the testicles by starving them for 8, 12, or 16 weeks? And then try to revive them at the end? That’s what I was more or less thinking about. I know most people incorporate HCG with PCT. Some use it during. Everyone I’ve asked seems to have a little different response. Just wanted the boards opinion. Thanks @Smirnov35power

That’s why I asked for opinions. I’ve seen guys run it during and then also the other option I’m leaning on now that you brought that up would be running HCG @5000iu the last 4 weeks of cycle then for pct 10,000iu pct. There's no evidence to support leydig cell desensitization from HCG. Why let atrophy and potential damage occur to the testicles by starving them for 8, 12, or 16 weeks? And then try to revive them at the end? That’s what I was more or less thinking about. I know most people incorporate HCG with PCT. Some use it during. Everyone I’ve asked seems to have a little different response. Just wanted the boards opinion. Thanks @Smirnov35power
not sure if the stimulation comes to testicles at all at a big amount of test, or aybe if it comes, it stops immidiately.
i think it s kinda eating testo boosters on a cycle. no big profit. Always done HCG only after the cycle (1-15days after) depending of the lenght of esters and the dosages i used, never had any problems with libido or test levels. Everything comes to normal state.
my scheme of usage was 1000hcg EOD 5 injections, after x days, where x is the half life (in days )of the used ester

It depends on the cycle , person and if they blast n cruise etc.

If one doing a 10-16 week cycle then pct I would use after

If one blast n cruise I like to use during cruises.

My fertility n clients has always been ok doing things. Confirmed by tests n getting birds pregnant lol

It depends on the cycle , person and if they blast n cruise etc.

If one doing a 10-16 week cycle then pct I would use after

If one blast n cruise I like to use during cruises.

My fertility n clients has always been ok doing things. Confirmed by tests n getting birds pregnant lol
Thanks @Hilly

Back