• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

When Will I Start Seeing Growth?

no but carpet carrying seems to be a thing, i don't know why they are invisible though, feels real
All the joke replies aside, I’d say you need to eat more. My maintenance is around 2400 natty. “Lean Bulk” too many variables to consider I’m afraid. If you want to grow you have to eat in excess, yes you will gain fat, it’s all part of the process. If the fat gain is too much reduce the calories. I’d say 3000 a day as a minimum. Sort the fat gain out when you cut.

All the joke replies aside, I’d say you need to eat more. My maintenance is around 2400 natty. “Lean Bulk” too many variables to consider I’m afraid. If you want to grow you have to eat in excess, yes you will gain fat, it’s all part of the process. If the fat gain is too much reduce the calories. I’d say 3000 a day as a minimum. Sort the fat gain out when you cut.
Im eating at 3200 and over dude my maintainence is 2600. but that 3200 doesn't include the bits i sneak in either

the random shadow boxing probs hindering the gains
if your eating 3200 calls and gaining no weight then guess what ...you need to eat more as your activity is more than maintance + current additional calories..

if indeed is a genuine thread. been questioning some of these recent ones

I mean you say "diet in check" then say your eating x amount but with extra bits ...so your calories aren't even accurate......

Last edited:
the random shadow boxing probs hindering the gains
if your eating 3200 over maintance and gaining no weight then guess what ...you need to eat more as your activity is more than maintance + current calories..

if indeed is a genuine thread. been questioning some of these recent ones

I mean you say "diet in check" then say your eating x amount but with extra bits ...so your calories aren't even accurate......

ive just been alot hungrier and just add the odd snack here and there ill adjust my calls by another meal and see how that goes for a few weeks

without seeing a pic I cant really give specific advice - but assuming your in ok nick and 3200 means you aren't adding weight then add another 300 cals ... see how you go. The more accurate you are the easier it will be to adjust and find out what you really need to eat. If you are low ish body fat now then id say err on the side of over eating than under. make the most of the gear in the system. train hard and then give it some time

Back