1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Where To Buy Ralaxofine In Uk?

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by letsdothis, Jun 29, 2018.

1. letsdothis

letsdothis Full Member

I;ve had some old gyno caused by very high prolactin levels in the past that was corrected but the lump remained its not even the lump that annoys me but the water retention that makes my nipple puff out like pubertal teen girl.... if i dry myself out buy getting rid of water retention its a lot less noticeable.

anyways id like to give this raloxifine a gobefore opting for surgry any tips? i've never taken anything that alters my hormones before except cabrgoline to shrink my prolactin tumor so any advice on dose etc would be great

2. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science Top Contributor

Taylormade stock it usually. One tablet a day until it’s gone. Then taper down and off.

Raloxifene is the right choice as it’s better at reducing oestrogen in breast tissue than nolva, it’s not as effective at kickstarting the hpta when used as a pct though, just as a side note.

You should ideally include an AI in future cycles also mate. Keep oestrogen in check and prolactin shouldn’t become an issue.

3. letsdothis

letsdothis Full Member

when u say used as a pct what does this mean? do i need to worry about it not kickstarting my hpta?

my prolactin was high due to a prolactin tumor i have, i take cabergoline for life to keep it shrunken.. unfortunately during a trial time to see if i could stop taking the caber the tumor regrew and i formed gyno mainly in my left nipple.

do i still need an ai if i dont cycle? or can i jutake it till my gyno is gone then stop. as i do hae wate rertention problems im always retaining a lot even when i go low sodium/low carb/drink tons of water

thanks for replies.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  4. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

You are on a board called "Testosterone Muscle" so people will presume, if you have gyno, that it has been caused by AAS.

Won't the doctors help with the issue?

5. letsdothis

letsdothis Full Member

unfortunetly not they are just interested in my prolactin levels and when i mentioned my puffy nipple they didnt acknowledge it as at the time of visit my nipples were hard due to the aircon so my chest looked perfectly normal at the time.

when im low in water retention it is liveable with but i'm very rarely not retaining... i can lose it temporarily drinking pints of water but it builds back up within an hour or so of pissing it all out whic is very irritating as i piss like a racehorse and can see the water weight drop but when i no longer need to run to the bathroom it begins to build up again..

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    huntingground likes this.
  6. doink

Ah I see well that changes things.

No it’s just on a PCT you’re better off with nolvadex, if you don’t cycle there’s no need for nolvadex or an AI mate. Oestrogen shouldn’t ever get high enough to need one.

Raloxifene is well proven to reduce oestrogen in breast tissue so you’re on the right track mate. No guarantee it will work but if anything will it’s raloxifene.

I’d go with that plan and see how you get on. I’d supplement calcium and vitamin D3 while you use it though as it will have a negative effect on bone density over time. Not so much an issue short term but I’d throw them in anyway as they’re relatively cheap.

RickJsy and letsdothis like this.
  7. letsdothis

letsdothis Full Member

yeah that should be no problem i currently take a vitd with calcium vitamin will just up dosage while on raloxifine, what dosage and length of time would you recommend for me to go for with this raloxifine and do i ned to do anything to prevent a rebound or anything post use?

8. doink

No idea really mate, id try 4-6 weeks. If it’s not gone by then I’d say it’s probably not gonna work.

That should be long enough to gauge if it’s having any effect. If it’s working well at the 6 week point and it’s shrinking just extend it until it’s gone altogether.

There shouldn’t be any rebound with raloxifene as it doesn’t actually affect oestrogen levels, it just prevents oestrogen binding to the receptor.

Dosage wise use one tablet a day, it should be sufficient. They come in 60mg dosages.

zack likes this.
  9. letsdothis

letsdothis Full Member

10. letsdothis

letsdothis Full Member

superb that sets my mind at rest was worried it might have some nasty sides i will keep you posted on results.

while im here i have on elast question regarding water retention.

i have cut my sodium, and limited my carbs and even upped potassium and im constantly retaining water... wake up with sheet prints all over my face and body.

drinking lots of water helps but only temp.. after drinking pints of water an hour or so later i wil begin to piss like a racehorse and will visably see my retention go down aswell as clothes feel looser however after the last toilet trip i will begin to see my urine go yellowish signalling im then getting dehydrated and i also begin to bloat up again... so only see the benifit of it for a couple of hours.

is there a permanent way to keeep retention to the minimum?

11. doink

I’d see a doctor if it’s that bad mate. Water retention can be a sign of a lot of nasty issues and if it’s reached a point it’s that bad you should probably seek medical advice about it.

With regards to hydration though the idea is to sip water over the day, so I’d drink a litre Of fluid with breakfast and then take a 2 litre bottle, fill it and drink it over the next 3-4 hours and repeat that once more during the afternoon, that’d be total of 5 litres over your waking day which is plenty. If you drink more on top that’s fine but you probably won’t need to.

If you just chug loads intermittently when you remember after becoming dehydrated your body won’t utilise it and will just pass it. Try doing the method above with consistency and you’ll see better results and will be better hydrated all day. You’ll feel a lot better for doing it too as a bonus.

I’d definitely recommend seeing a doctor if you’re suffering from excessive water retention though.

GM-20 and zack like this.
  12. Chris GW

Chris GW Full Member

Ralox sometimes needs running for as long as 12 weeks for gyno that is relatively well developed or pre-existing, I.e. not fresh from current cycle. 60mg ED is the normal dose. At least 6 weeks anyway, it most likely won't exhibit any reduction/results in less time.

zack and doink like this.
  13. letsdothis

letsdothis Full Member

yeah mine has been ongoing for nearly ten years it first poped up before being diagnosed with the prolactinoma but wasnt that bad....but last year the doc took me off caber to see if the tumor would stay shrunken and unforutently it regrew within a month and my gyno worsened during this time and was left with what looks like pubertal gyno.. so im willing to try anything before opting for surgery.

so appreciate all the reolies and help and will keep posted on results week to week.

zack likes this.
  14. letsdothis

letsdothis Full Member

just a little update guys, i went to my doctor today to see if they would prescribe me the ralox and they turned me down as they felt the cons outweighed the pros.

She basically told me that as there is a family history of strokes that i hould definitely not touch it as blod clotting is a listed side effect and told me i shouldnt be thinking of ordering it myself as there is no gaurantee that what im getting would even be the right thing.

Is it just scaremongering or is there any real danger of what she said regarding blod clotting/strokes? and is there any sites that are 100% legit stock to order from?

cheers

zack and RickJsy like this.
  15. doink

I’d take the advice of a qualified GP over a bunch of bodybuilders on the internet mate.

You hear it all the time on forums “ the doctors don’t know what they’re talking about”

Courtesy of Big Dave the plumber from Peckham who can’t spell ‘distinguished’ correctly but won Mr Muscles of Croydon in 1986.

Take the advice of the qualified professional.

I believe Thailand and some states in Eastern Europe will do a decent job of surgery for circa 1500 quid with flights, so 2k.

ChrissyJ, tomlet1, zack and 2 others like this.