• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Which Oral On A Bulk Cycle?

bulldog

Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Looking ahead to my next bulking cycle, I'm looking to add in an oral early-doors as a kick start.

I am blast and cruising, so I am looking for as much bang for my buck in a short 6-8 week, maybe 10 tops, week blast...

Which would you rather go with (All other variables remaining the same) and why?

50mg Oxy daily

OR

20mg Oxy / 20mg DBol / 20mg Winny (It's an all-in-one tablet, totalling 60mg)

I'd go the latter personally.

Like Oxy/Dbol together. Yeah you bloat a touch but who gives a fuck. You live in England, nobody is going to see a fucking lb of it.
Although as a side note..

If you're blasting you'll see a marked increase in everything anyway. I'd introduce the oral once things start to stall on the injectable side rather than just throwing it all in from the off.
Really? Hadn't realised that, I'll bear it in mind, cheers @doink

Dbol.

40mg of GOOD dbol a day alone gives me the same strength i would expect from 1g of test.

Pump all day. Endurance.

BP to make your eyes pop but all the rest is awsome.

How's it on the old cockle?

Sound mate thats one thing i never really get problems with anyway even if i go cold turkey after 6 months on im ok.

But yeah id say slightly lower 'drive' than on higher doses but no probs getting or maintaing the weapon :thumb::lol:

Honestly it shocked me how much better i 'felt' aswell on that. Dbol alone at that dose had me feeling more energetic and up for training than on loads of other stuff. Wierd.

Sorry OP for hijack

Dbol.

40mg of GOOD dbol a day alone gives me the same strength i would expect from 1g of test.

Pump all day. Endurance.

BP to make your eyes pop but all the rest is awsome.
I'll be using oils as well, as I say, the idea was purely as a kick start - until @doink suggested saving it til towards the end anyway!! :D

50mg Dbol/50mg Oxy 1.5 hours pre training.... Enjoying savage pumps and strength :)

Or option two [emoji23]

Back