1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Have You Used? Experiences?

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by wristisfrogs, Jan 8, 2021.

1. noel

noel Moderator

James also built his physique with years of hard graft doing (and still doing) mostly basics.... he can squat a shit load, deadlift a very good amount, press a very good amount.....is meticulous with his diet and has lived the life for years on end. He himself admits he isn't the brightest or most clued up and just follows the coach direction. I.e he eats sleeps trains..!

Sjundea and Penguin'sreturn like this.
  2. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

I get what you are saying. My genetics just are to walk around 25-30% if I just eat like a regular human. So for my life right now even having visible abs
    Well in my defense that's just waking up and taking a picture no flexing, no filter, no pump so yeah I can make myself look like I put on 10 pounds of muscle after some push ups and flexing lol.

Also your point about "not that lean", I am trying to build muscle so yeah I'm not going to be as lean as I was a couple months ago I put on a couple pounds.

I see people when they are trying to put on muscle get over 25% and dirty bulk to all hell with zero visible abs and just get sloppy I diet a couple weeks I'd be 10% again easily and that's after being over 35% a year ago.

My outlook is pretty good right now, no doubt I lost muscle during the diet, but my fibers are still there to put it back on quickly. The osta will help, the high protein will help and the advise from here will help.