Who Pandemic Treaty

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GhostOf2Can, May 15, 2022.

1. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Anybody been paying attention to this? I only saw it this week as I don’t really bother with the news at all anymore but it’s certainly concerning. Can’t really find too much about it in MSM, I wonder why?

Not supposed to find out about it are we

Basically most of the country’s of the world are entering in to a treaty in a few days handing over the reigns of power to the WHO in the event of another pandemic

This is the same WHO who pushed for China style lockdowns and praised Australia for their ridiculous over the top response to covid. And our favourite tech billionaire is the second biggest donor to the WHO behind the USA

Seems they would have the power to impose restrictions whenever they see fit. Lockdowns etc etc

Anybody know about this? Pretty concerning

actin, HTL, Stokesy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Stokesy

Stokesy Full Member

No not heard about it but I know bill
    Gates is pushing for pandemic lockdowns if they happen to find a virus that could potentially be an issue so they can vaccine everyone before it happens.

Basically they want to research viruses and if one of them has something potentially ‘worrying’ we all get vaxed for it so it never becomes a problem.

He’s a business man and one of the richest, if he wants to make this happen it’s going to happen

3. Max

Max Competitor

Of course I do.

One of the last steps to enforce global communism isn’t it.
    They’re prepping for a bird flu fakedemic now killing all the chickens and saying that chicken is infected with salmonella ect. They’ll try to use this in the US midterms for mail in voting.

as an aside I’m sure you maybhave already seen 2000 mules but if not go watch it. It unequivocally proves voting fraud in 2020 and shows how corrupt the system is that it wasn’t brought to evidence in any case previously over the past two years.

4. Max

Max Competitor

These coincidences surround gates;

Pandemic and vaccines

food stuffs / food supply shortages which he is heavily invested in if not the property buyer of agriculture and arable land.

now there is a baby food supply shortage and he happens to be making synthetic milk? This forces vaccinated mothers to breast feed starving babies and kid them with spike protein killing them off. There is also a link between cdc t8 cell vaccine induced hepatitis and the recent out break in children if anyone cares to look.

These evil scum bags are going to do one hell of a lot worse yet.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  5. GhostOf2Can

It’s the same as the covid stuff imo. If everyone ignores it completely they can’t make ya do anything

Too many drips who are happy to take orders though unfortunately

HTL and Stokesy like this.
  6. GhostOf2Can

Certainly looks that way doesn’t it mate

Stokesy likes this.
  7. Max

Max Competitor

It’s getting in everyone’s faces now. Just wait until disclosure mate. Everything and I mean everything will be exposed right from the cabal to adrenochrome to Hollywood the lot.

when Trump openly comes back into government and reveals devolution the dee state is going to lose their mind and I will be eating my popcorn surreptitiously… :whistling:

Pie ead, Raisin and GhostOf2Can like this.
  8. Stokesy

Stokesy Full Member

I don’t get what the end goal is though? De-population, full control of humans, like what is the actual goal?

I’m sure even the biggest sheep will wake up and say nah fuck this

9. Max

Max Competitor

Read the Georgia guide stones and that’s what they want which is the great reset.

what’s coming however is the great awakening.
    Not all bro. We must realise that some are so hopelessly brainwashed 5/6% of the population and they will never accept the new reality. 100 years worth of brainwashing has broken people beyond measure. These people will never be able to adjust to becoming an interplanetary species unfortunately and either off themselves or have to be taken care of.

Stokesy likes this.
  10. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

Mad Max is off on one again.

Adrenochrome was basically purposeful misinformation put out by Hunter S. Thompson who knew how stupid some people were and wanted a good laugh at their expense.

Trump ain't coming back to power and there was no voter fraud. There was an insurrection though and there are a hell of a lot of stupid motherfuckers who believe Putin-funded conspiracies about a stolen election. Good job everybody thinks they're crazy AF or else we'd have problems.

Trump won't expose shit. Just as Trump never exposed shit when he was president. Except to reveal just how retarded his American followers are and above all how retarded Brits who support him are.

Congratulations Max. You join a long list of absolute fucking retards.

May your reign last forever.

11. Jack About

Jack About Full Member

I agree with a lot of what you say Max, I just read the thread on chemtrails and I live in the same rabbit holes. One thing I'm uncertain about is the Trump thing. Yes the election was a fraud (as was in France recently) but I don't see him as the saviour tbh, the whole Q trust the plan just said sit back and do nothing as your rights and liberties get stripped away to me, Trump even touted himself the father of the vaccine with operation warpspeed, is he really someone to be trusted? As I say we're in the same rabbit hole but I've not heard of a great unveiling in 2 weeks, which must be now or very soon. I do think there will be an unveiling, the curtain will get pulled back and we will see the wizard for who he really is but where do you get the 2 weeks from?

actin and Max like this.
  12. Max

Max Competitor

nice to see you post bro. Ok so you really have to look at Patel patriots sub stack and read the devolution series. It explains literally everything and it’s totally separate from Q.

I do believe in Q as you know and the movement was never about sitting back and trusting the plan. It was about waking people up and getting them to act locally for national results. I personally believe Q to be a quantum computer data dump operating through project looking glass. Hence future proves past, I mean the amount of weird deltas proves it imo.

if you actually look into what warp speed did it saved the world from economic collapse as they planned to keep everyone locked for 5 years plus. Yes there will be and is mass casualty but nothing compared to what there would have been.

Didn’t say 2 weeks did I?

13. Jack About

Jack About Full Member

Yeh I heard about this over the weekend - fucking scary tbh. We're no longer tip toeing to communism but running full chat towards it

Pie ead and GhostOf2Can like this.
  14. Jack About

Jack About Full Member

Will look into this thanks
    12 weeks my bad - thank fuck for ctrl/F I wasn't gonna read the whole thread again lol

15. Max

Max Competitor

i really reccomend it to everyone it’s stone cold facts. All executive orders and peads. All verifiable.

Jack About likes this.