1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Who Still Uses Mt2

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Fatbrah, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

used to be all the rage didnt it? Who still uses it and what dose etc?

Where dya get it from?

Need to get a regieme going again i think i used to go black off it, the stuff ave had lately tho hasnt done the same? Not sure why it is

2. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

I’ve had from TM and G2G recently. Only ever use it in a nasal spray and it does what it’s meant to do.

Fatbrah likes this.
  3. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Was considering trying for the first time since going away in 5 weeks. Was mostly to get a decent pre tan.

I looked on TM also so was gonna go with that.

What protocol is it you use?

jayks likes this.
  4. Raisin

Raisin Full Member

Havent used in years due to the sides it gives me but ive finally sourced some at a more reasonable price so i will be using it again when it arrives. Tiny amounts as it cripples my joints. Now just need to find a decent sunbed without the shitty EU reg bulbs.

5. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

The spray I make up works out as 250mcg per spray, used a couple of sprays a day (when I remembered) until I ran out. Only tanned outside in the garden and went a really nice colour in a couple of weekends.

Bit of facial flushing after using it, but the nausea was pretty much nonexistent. I’ve tried antihistamines, ultra low doses and using it just before bed, but every time I go subq I get the worst sides (and it feels like they are worse than when o first used it)

6. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

How do you make up this spray?

7. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

12PCS Portable Refillable Plastic Nasal Spray Bottle Makeup Water Container for Home and Travel Use White (10ML) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073ZCQMMD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_CF.FBbD2YADW5

I used these, put 2ml of bac water in and counted the sprays till empty to work out how much comes out per spray then put in 10mg of mt2 with 4ml of bac water. Works out roughly as 250mcg per spray

Getbig25 likes this.
  8. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

use it most summers
    used this year b4 hols.

purchased under the counter.

1ml of bac water
    into powder
    back load into an ins pin
    into belly skin 1xpr day for 10 days
    sunbed 3 or 4 times

pooley1810 and Getbig25 like this.
  9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Just used it for the first time and like the look it’s given me, not had any beds as I’ve been out in the sun whenever poss
    Although I naturally have dark circles under my eyes which it has enhanced
    I used 1ml sterile water in 10mg of powder
    Went straight in at 1mg/day pre bed. I’m not sure if this made me feel shit or not as I felt terrible when using it (headache, mega lethargy), stopped after 4 days but then came down with a stomach virus so unsure if that was the cause
    Been using 0.5mg the last week, feel good and no sides

10. spearman

spearman Full Member

Not used it in ages. When 1st started with it, very little side effects, a bit of facial flushing. But later stuff made me feel sick as a dog.

11. noel

noel Top Contributor

No need to go high at all, just use 1 or 2 marks in the slin pin so 0.1or 0.2 for a few wekeks daily, sides will be less then can up dose a little. Using 1mg gives me the shits and makes me feel sick

pooley1810 likes this.
  12. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

never experienced the sides personally.
    used to take pre bed so as to sleep through but now just pin anytime.
    the random boners would be useful.

13. muscleup1975

muscleup1975

Use citirizine hydrochloride, this will literally stop all the side affects. You will also find that small or large amounts cause the same side affects and results. This is because Melanotan has a high binding affinity, meaning a little bit binds very well, using lots makes little or no difference to the tan, it will increase the other 2 T receptors though, fat loss and libido.

If you inject MT-2 in to the muscle, before bed, it will be collected by the blood very slowly, this will give the little amount needed to bind a constant feed all night, you can wake sometimes with a slight shade! It also reduces sides a little, but Citiirzine Hydrochloride is the answer to your problems.

14. Pie ead

Pie ead Full Member

Any good reliable place to purchase this these days

15. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

Email UK peptides. They will tell you to order a peptide and in the description write change for m2t. I used and it’s decent