• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Why Do Bbuilders Look Older Than They Actually Are?

If you want to look young for as long as possible, read up on Jordan Peters and his athletes, do the exact opposite.
what do you mean JP is the picture of youth and he has a range of supplements to protect your body from the sides of test.

I had a coffee with Hilly 2 days ago actually. very nice chap to be fair in person. 1st time ive met him
I didn’t say he wasn’t. I’ve never met him in person, but always liked him online. Spoke to him a few times over the years. He looks older than he is though.

I didn’t say he wasn’t. I’ve never met him in person, but always liked him online. Spoke to him a few times over the years. He looks older than he is though.

I wasn't having a dig! just saying as you know people can be very different to how they appear online right. How old is he ?

Hilly kicks the fuck out of the sun beds by the look of him

Very bad for your skin. Makes u look like a Fookin alligator handbag after a while
Thats definitely a cause of aging
Anything that reduces the collagen in the skin
The sun/beds are one of the main culprits
I've spent plenty of time in the sun in my younger years and its caught up with me a bit now

Back