Will You Get The Covid Vaccine?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GhostOf2Can, Nov 21, 2020.

?

Will you take the COVID vaccine

1. Yes

16.0%
  2. No

84.0%
  1. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

they even had planned scenarios in the early 90s. how the population would react. go figure.

2. mal

mal Top Contributor

Fvck the vaccine

3. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

I'm against the lockdowns, mask wearing, understand we are being controlled by fear and manipulated figures and statistics.
    Yep there's a virus, no the hospitals aren't at breaking point, yes some people die but in the very large majority old unwell people with health issues and often lifestyle driven issues, obesity and diabetes etc...
    As I say by choice my option is nope, no vacine, but I think it will be made virtually impossible not to, or at least I imagine this is going to be the case.
    No travel bring the obvious one then also employment, its all well and good saying I won't have it ( which I agree with ) but what happens if its a condition of employment ?
    I've got bills to pay and this is where I'd be fucked...
    I don't trust the vacine but im just considering the options in realistic terms.

also, I was furloughed on 80% pay for months and it fucks me right off hearing about people on furlough living their best life not a care etc...
    I had no fucking choice, like many others. If I could of gone into work I would, my anxiety and worries of having a job to return to etc played fucking hell with my mental state and wasn't living the dream at all.
    left school at 16, part time and weekend jobs since 15 up to 20, 1 year in college and then worked full time ever since college. Longest I've ever been off work in 33years was 6 weeks after spinal surgery, 2 week and 1 week hols etc as anyone else employed. To then be told stay at home and hope that there's a job to come back to for 6 months isn't living the fucking dream ( well at least for me and others I know )
    some are going to take the piss ( sectors we all know ) but not all, very few people asked for it.

Scudd33, JusJamin and Mr mac like this.
  4. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

We need to take to the streets if they try to make the vaccine mandatory (or mandatory by coercion through restrictions), not one or two, not a couple of thousand, millions of us

The answer isn’t “what can I do I’ll just take it”, the answer is to stand up to the shithouses in number 10 and show em we aren’t having it

Denmark tried to make the vaccine mandatory and thousands of people were outside the parliament building 24/7 9 days straight banging pots and pans none stop until the government said fuck it we take it back

^ you won’t find that reported on MSM as they don’t want you to know this stuff is happening all around the world

They are treating us like we are less than dogs. What they are trying to do is wrong. If we continue to let them lock us down then force us to have stuff injected in to our bodies that we don’t know is safe this never stops

Wake the fuck up people. This is a tipping point for the rest of your lives and your kids lives.

I said in March the lockdowns set a bad presence, and now look where we are 9 months later, still locked down and potentially not controlling what we have put in our body. God knows where this ends up if we allow it to keep progressing

It sounds dramatic but it’s true. We need to stand up for ourselves and the fucking children we’re accountable for

Scudd33, DanDajas and Simon90 like this.
  5. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

We said this from the start. All a load of fucking bollocks. Big fat cunt in work, gotta be about 21stone, diabetic had several heart attacks a stroke and still hammers the sniff And he’s early 50s. Got Covid, said it’s a cold.
    I genuinely believe these people dying we’re gonna die anyway at that time
    If we didn’t have social media no one would have a clue there’s a deadly virus out there. Who ever gets it would jus think they’ve had a cold/flu/chest infection etc. You know something is off when we have to be told there is a killer virus and not see it with our own eyes.

DanDajas and GhostOf2Can like this.
  6. GhostOf2Can

Average age of death is 82 with co morbidity (or multiple)

They were gonna die anyway as u say

No way I’m taking a vaccine when I said from the outset it’s a scam. I don’t expect many others to refuse no matter what though, things are gonna be made very tricky for people if they do

DanDajas and Simon90 like this.
  7. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

It’s scary mate, people are actually excited about getting it! Seriously wtf?! Talk about being brainwashed. I hear people talk about it, they think I’m the fucking idiot when I say no chance.
    Make it as tricky as they want I won’t get it and in a few years time when their kids are coming out with stubby little limbs and two heads i won’t feel sorry for them

DanDajas and GhostOf2Can like this.
  8. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

I'm not keen to be front of the queue for some barely tested vaccine being rushed out the door to save the economy.

I'm assuming it'll be made mandatory to be vaccinated for travel, etc., so I'll probably end up getting it eventually, but ideally after its been around for a good few years with no apparent repercussions.

Simon likes this.
  9. Mark1234

Mark1234 Full Member

Out of interest mate. What is it you see happening to the country?

10. GhostOf2Can

I won’t go in to the ins and outs of what I think is coming if we allow it to, I’ll just summarise and say we are gonna end up living in a country that’s run like the CCP runs China if we are not careful

All these new laws and guidelines they are implementing at will?

Openly talking about censoring “anti vax”” talk on social media? If we allow that without a fight do you think they will just stop there? Will we end up only being able to talk and speak how the powers that be approve of one day? It’ll go that way I have no doubt

Openly talking of restrictions against people for not having an experimental untested vaccine? We allow this we lose our right to decide what we put in our own bodies? There’s laws been around since WW2 to stop them mandating medicines. They were created because of the Fookin Nazi’s

It’s a very very slippery slope we’re on right now

People don’t seem to realise or care what is happening as they can’t see further than their next holiday or the next time they go to Old Trafford

The precedence is being set for a totalitarian state, we’re basically already there tbh

Richard Dick and DanDajas like this.
  11. Scudd33

Scudd33 Top Contributor

No chance taking that shit
    Also I hope they send fire fighters to give shots I’d like to see em try get me to take it will be a 240lb feral rabid spider monkey ha ha
    Seriously thought though...There’s gotta be an underlying reason for all this nonsense surrounding covid,what it is is the question!

12. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I'm
    Pretty sure they will not be getting fire fighters doing this
    Firefighters are trained for basic life support and trauma care and not administering medication, especially by injection

Scudd33 likes this.
  13. Scudd33

Scudd33 Top Contributor

Yeah I know it’s just from a previous post,thing is I’m still in this clinically vulnerable list so I’m sure they will be knocking on my door at some point ha ha

pooley1810 likes this.
  14. Scudd33

Scudd33 Top Contributor

Yeah I know it’s just from a previous post,thing is I’m still in this clinically vulnerable list so I’m sure they will be knocking on my door at some point ha ha

15. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Yeh, I read that
    First I'd heard of it at the time but a few people have mentioned it to me since
    Can't see it happening tbh

Scudd33 likes this.