Winter Mass Out!!!!

LJB-46

I have decided this winter to go all out mass get as big as i can then come April next year start to cut and see what sort of shape i am in to weather i entry a local comp.

Be doing train as 3days on, 1 day off, 2 days on then 1 day off. Training Shoulders, Chest then Back, Day off. Arms then Legs, Day off.

Was going to start this log yesterday when i trained Shoulders but internet went down at home :angry:

Measurement to start

Chest - 46
Arm - 17
Waist - 38 :whistling:
Quad - 26
Calf - 17
Weight - 16st 6 with belly :oops:
Height - 6.1

Yesterdays Shoulder Session

Dumbell Press - 30-15 , 32-12, 34-10, 34-10
Smith Press - 80-10, 80-8
Seated Dumbell Laterial Raises - 14,to fail x4
Bent over Dumbell Raises - 12 to fail x4
Cables Rear Delts - 15 to fail x2
FST-7 Side Raises - 12-12-12-12-12-12-12 Reps 10-12

Chest Tonight :D

If anyone has any advise of any kind on my training plan please inform me :)

if your already at 38 inch waist me i would be careful of going too mad like it seems.. cutting will take a AGE!

if your already at 38 inch waist me i would be careful of going too mad like it seems.. cutting will take a AGE!

Yeah i was thinking the same but when coming to cut was going to diet and cardio for comp then relaxing diet a little (not mad carbing of anything like that) for 2-3weeks then cut for show again to see what result are like. i am also still doing about 20-30mins a day light cardio everyday with walking the dog :)

Yeah i was thinking the same but when coming to cut was going to diet and cardio for comp then relaxing diet a little (not mad carbing of anything like that) for 2-3weeks then cut for show again to see what result are like. i am also still doing about 20-30mins a day light cardio everyday with walking the dog :)

fair enough mate! you doing it natty?

My thought on diet was basically chicken, fish, beef, eggs and veg small meals but often. what you think??

sounds good cant beat eggs , turkey is good 2. what carb sources are you going to be using ?

personally at a 38" waist i wouldn't want to expand on that so don't go too nuts pal.... nothing saying you cant put on the size you want though but be weary..... 40"+ waist is gonna be hard to pull back for a show without losing all the gains you made in the process!!

personally at a 38" waist i wouldn't want to expand on that so don't go too nuts pal.... nothing saying you cant put on the size you want though but be weary..... 40"+ waist is gonna be hard to pull back for a show without losing all the gains you made in the process!!

I have started cycle already, do you think i should hit cardio a bit harder to drop waist as well??

Back