1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Work Drug Test

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Ash1981, May 2, 2018.

1. Ash1981

Ash1981 Gym Rat Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Anyone ever had one?

I’m about to have one for a contract and I have a urine test

There’s a list of drugs they check for and that includes reccy drugs, tramadol and steroids

I’m on 200mg test enth jabbed last Thursday.

Will it show up?

From what I have read on the net it says they won’t test for it and that it would cost a lot to get a proper test in a lab

So I don’t really know what to do

2. Pie ead

Pie ead Full Member

I doubt test will show up just reccys tramadol codeine, I was told if you've taken codeine make sure you tell them as it's comes back in the test the same as heroin!,

3. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

Standard urine test and what my company look for.
    Declare any OTC meds

Attached Files:

4. Yogi_412

Yogi_412 Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    The most I’ve ever received for a job and even while in the military was a 12 panel test. Covers all recreational drugs. I also would like to say tramadol isn’t a scheduled narcotic. It shouldn’t show up in a urinalysis unless specifically sent to a lab to check for that substance. Normally they just cover the main addictive drugs/narcotics with the 12 panel. If testing for steroids that’s a whole different type of test, much more expensive, and most companies won’t take the route to even check for that unless warranted but I honestly can’t say I’ve ever met anyone in 28 years that’s ever been tested for PEDS pre employment or at any time unless a professional athlete. Plus if only have test e there’s “legal” performance enhancing over the counter shit that can elevate test so I mean. Pin pointing that you jab yourself would be a heachache of a process.

zack, Ash1981 and pooley1810 like this.
  5. Ash1981

Training Log:
    Click Here
    On my list there is probably 12/15 things and one of them is steroids

But it is just a piss test. Online it says it will show for elevated levels of metabolites of steroids

zack likes this.
  6. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

I'm not saying tramadol would flag up. To elaborate and be more specific I'd declare meds such as diazepam, codeine etc. TM is full of lads who use those meds for a decent sleep etc so if Ash were to use them frequently their going to flag and give him a positive failed test. To which then his companies doctors send the results to a lab, comes back as meds he declared and all is golden.
    If I used either of these I'd say it was for backache or similar

7. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

youll be fine mate they want to test for reccy drugs. Test and tren and likely an oral was in my system in 2015 or 2016 and I passed.

8. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

If they say they’re testing for steroids then obviously it’s gonna show up mate. The job say they’re testing for it they probably are, let’s assume they’re not lying about it for lols. Fuck knows how anyone is confident enough to say “ nah you’ll be fine mate “ it’s the guys livelihood you fucking helmets, he’s got kids so don’t talk shite just for the sake of posting eh?

I’d swerve all jabs until you test and cross your fingers. Or just do the honourable thing and go sick with the flu and miss the test.

If work are starting testing you for gear it’s time to jack it in isn’t it. Bit of real life on the board for once.

If you’re gonna take it declare everything you’ve taken as if you lie and get caught out it’s a straight dismissal.

Either jack it in or find a new job.

The wise man would have planned ahead when they first started talking about doing it mate..... Prob isn’t worth your job for a few lb of borrowed muscle is it chief?

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    Spawn_of_Haney, GM-20, zack and 2 others like this.
  9. Ash1981

Training Log:
    Click Here
    It’s to go from being agency worker to full contract so everyone gets a test when that happens

I have been advised to go sick for a couple of weeks

But if i do it and it shows up then I get suspended as it will just say fail, not for why as it’s just a basic test

They then send off to lab for what it has failed on

Surely then it will show elevation In testosterone

But I am only using 200mg so don’t know how that will look in actual bloods compared to a natty level

zack likes this.
  10. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Go sick for two weeks, Don’t take fuck all in the meantime then take the test.

Tbf though mate it’s gonna mean staying off isn’t it? If you’re gonna get random checks it’s prob wise to jack it in now and come to terms with it if you need the job.

If not hang on until you find one that don’t do the testing. You ain’t gonna beat the drugs tests long term.

Ash1981 likes this.
  11. Ash1981

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Yea I’ll be worried now everytime I get bigger they will know

zack and doink like this.
  12. Yogi_412

Yogi_412 Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Yes both of those will absolutely pop. Codeine is one of the panels specifically actually on the tests I’ve taken.. if you really feel it’s going to be an issue then like you said @Ash1981 and @doink as well take the time off and get cleaned out. At least to the point where if your levels are a bit elevated it won’t raise any red flags... I would have assumed that the main things they’re looking for is the use of hard drugs.. but again. I can’t sit here and say what will or won’t be tested for. Better safe than sorry if it’s detrimental to your career.

AMW83, Ash1981 and doink like this.
  13. Ash1981

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Well I’m sure I could potentially play the pro hormone card

But again I don’t know how much 200mg test e would show in a blood panel

If it was in range then it wouldnt matter

zack likes this.
  14. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

They usually look at the test to epi test ratio to see if you’re using gear. Otherwise trt would get around testing and as we all know, it doesn’t work like that.

There’s fuck all way around it really if they’re testing for it. I personally would assume they are if that’s what it says in the paperwork. Can’t really see them blagging they are when they aren’t as it opens up a whole host of legal and liability issues if something goes tits and no sensible businessman is opening themselves up to that risk to save a few quid on drugs testing.

Choice is pretty simple really if you need the job mate. Knock it on the head and get on with earning your money

zack, Yogi_412 and pooley1810 like this.
  15. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

how does it work if testing for something that' not illegal ?
    Are steroids only illegal to sell or import ?

codeine ? is that not otc ?