Workout-beginner-entry Level-mass-building

Discussion in 'Training Information' started by pwaf777, Mar 7, 2018.

1. pwaf777

pwaf777

do you know anything about Anthropometrics?

2. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

You started training in January mate. That’s cool we all start somewhere.

You asked about a routine you got your answers, don’t take it to heart because it’s not “ yeah great routine bro smash it “

It’s a crap routine mate, Ill thought out and badly planned. If you can make good mornings a valuable addition after Deads and clean and press, I’ll show my arse.

If you can clean and press anything close to enough to be useful after deadlifts and rows I’d also be surprised.
    You’re just gonna burn yourself out or get injured.

All the gear in the world won’t stop you burning out if you’re hammering your posterior chain repeatedly every couple of days.

You asked for critique, you got it.

As for anthropometry, where are you going with that one?

A bit of knowledge of Anthropometry doesn’t mean you can correctly perform an oly lift does it..... it’s an advanced technique based lift that take a lot of practice to master and perform safely.

As you said you only started training in Jan it doesn’t leave much time to have learned does it chief? Hence the concern....

Hitting 45kg for reps on it isn’t gonna build much muscle is it?

LittleLiam and pwaf777 like this.
  3. pwaf777

pwaf777

Doink, Ive only been training since Jan this year. Ignore the Sat routine power moves i don't do that...i just made up a power move routine one after another to see what ppl on here would say...but i do follow routines from Joe Weiders Ultimate Bodybuilding book...plus add a few direct muscle moves...thanks for your honest reply..

4. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Fuck that off and give stronglifts a go for 6 months.

It’s basic as fuck but it’ll get your numbers up and you can train 3-4 times a week on it.

It’ll do more for you adding size and learning technique than any of Joe Wieders outdated bollocks.

You get to squat 3 times a week as well, you’ll have dem chunky legs just in time for summer.

It’s all free, the guy who designed even did a free app for your phone you can record it all on and plan your sessions. Work hard at it and you’ll grow well.

Stick it in google, most of us would say agree it’s the perfect routine for a beginner.

Greedy Ben, LittleLiam and Yogi_412 like this.
  5. pwaf777

pwaf777

i class myself as a beginner but im not ive got every technique mastered and have for years but only usually train for a couple of months but this year gunna carry on and ive got steds for the first time.

6. noel

noel Top Contributor

you usually only train for a few months? any reason - work etc or by choice. As progress going to be hard without a serious period of graft. And not mentioned but any routine will get you going as a beginner but gear or not if your diet isn't supportive (high enough in calories) youll be pissing in the wind

doink likes this.
  7. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Stick a pic of yourself up chap.

It’ll help people advise you if they know why level of development they’re dealing with.

bertos likes this.