Workout Music

Used to be same, heavy metal etc, now I like listening to dubstep lately, namely these 3. Nowt too fast, 2nd one isn't even dubstep.

Love this. Decent playlist. Rip from youtube-to-MP3, stick on iPod, JOB DONE!

It never changes my play list is about 12 years old at this stage.
Nightwish, Arch Enemy, DMX, FFDP, clawfinger
But now for cardio I love this track.

I am bored to fuck with my nano.

Id live to swap nanos with someone and they load mine up and I load theres up

[video=youtube_share;LgY1XE1Rfus]http://youtu.be/LgY1XE1Rfus[/video]

love this atm. No doubt when its released itll be played everywhere and do my nut, but im enjoying it for now

http://youtu.be/LgY1XE1Rfus

Anything fast and very very hard and prob not to most peoples taste :D

For max effort weights something shouty like metal or a derivative helps a lot, for rep work anything with a good beat works for me.

Cardio wise I would say house then when the going gets tough some older favourites e.g papa roach last resort or even songs off never back down which today's run consisted of..... *cringe* ha

One thing I will recommend to anyone with an iOS device is the 8tracks app. More music stream able than I've ever come across and IT'S FREE :)

Posted using T-Muscle App

just downloaded the rocky soundtrack and im going to train legs in an hour

this could be a bb defining training session

just downloaded the rocky soundtrack and im going to train legs in an hour

this could be a bb defining training session
So how was the leg sesh of the century mate?:D Do you have the quads of a titan in your possession?

So how was the leg sesh of the century mate?:D Do you have the quads of a titan in your possession?

It was great mate and the music def helped

i was doing ghr and couldn't do anymore and then the music from when Rocky is training kicked in and I got 3 more reps

if I carry on like this my calfs might get to your size ... Sorry Eric fankhousers

cunt!! :lol:

It was great mate and the music def helped

i was doing ghr and couldn't do anymore and then the music from when Rocky is training kicked in and I got 3 more reps

if I carry on like this my calfs might get to your size ... Sorry Eric fankhousers

cunt!! :lol:
He still needs to catch up on my quads lol! tom-platz-striations-legs-squats-biceps1.jpg

Back