Worst Doms You've Ever Had.

Cyborg

Top Contributor
For me it has to be legs.:crying:

Trained legs after 2 week lay off due to Xmas break and gym not being open.:angry:

Did squats..lots of pause squats nothing earth shattering.:thumb:

Next day..on getting out of bed, legs were agony...had doms before, but nothing as sore as this!!:scared:

I work as a postie so have to use my bloody legs to work. Although uncomfortable, can manage...however when shift finished and get home. Legs are agony again and getting up stairs is a quite a challenge..which I dread!!

3 days I've had this doms for.:huh:

What's the worst doms you've ever had?

Bicep doms as a beginner. Arms were constantly at a 90 degree angle, remember I couldn't get dressed properly either. This went on for around a week and is the only time I've been properly crippled by them.

Had really sore quads and triceps but nothing on earth beat calf DOMS for me, was crippling and more than once i had to take a couple of days off work as i could hardly walk, never mind drive the truck lol!

Had really sore quads and triceps but nothing on earth beat calf DOMS for me, was crippling and more than once i had to take a couple of days off work as i could hardly walk, never mind drive the truck lol!

I haven't trained calves on their own since starting my postie job for this very reason... will have to train them again though at some point though :lol:

Last edited:
My first leg session back after a knee op was the worst, couldn't bend my leg back an inch without severe pain, too much too soon, we never learn lol

Me and my mrs both dance be it street dance or jive etc

The worst calf doms I get is from a night on my toes, dancing all night

Snap. My worst ever doms was when I decided to do 6x40 reps on calf raises once. The next day I couldn't put my feet flat on the ground, had to ring in sick to work (I never miss days). They were in absolute agony and I had to lie on the couch for the day. Mrs wasn't happy lol

Posted using TMuscle App

legs and back doms. Legs being on the first place only cause of length it takes to recover(had it up to 4 days:) ) .

Worst was legs, had been off aas for a couple of months and tests levels were shot, so power of recovery was zero

Was training with a mate for the first time in his high rep style session, and used hemo rage for the first time I think 2 servings and was buzzing off my nut.

Literally could had work and had DOMS for a full 10 days was complete agony

Posted using TMuscle App

First time I trained legs with @Rab I guess. 16 days before the pain resided and that involved physio/foam rollers. OUCH!

Am I reading this thread right?
Guys taking days off work due to DOMS????
Even my missus wouldn't do that!

Posted using TMuscle App

Back