Would This Count As Periodization & Does It Have A Place In Bodybuilding?

hes been on radio shows, posting on JP forum and seemingly getting some recognition which is truly amazing

hes been on radio shows, posting on JP forum and seemingly getting some recognition which is truly amazing

Just goes to show bullshit baffles doesn’t it.

The older I get the more I realise that everyone is on the blag, the people who get the most recognition from idiots are generally the best and biggest blaggers.

And as most of the planet are idiots it seems to work quite well for them.

Good luck to the cunt...... He’ll need it once people start dying and their families are looking to Sue people for handing out drugs protocols and advice that they have no business handing out. Same as the rest of these fellas on the same hype....

All dem emails telling the client what to run won’t look too promising in court.

“ so mr bodybuilder why exactly did you feel your client Mr X running 1000mg of testosterone and 150mg oxandrolone was in his best interests? You appear to have advised him to run this? What exactly did you base this advice on? Do you have much experience with poly pharmacy? Do you have any knowledge whatsoever of the drugs you’re advising?”

“AYE USED IT WUNCE FOR A SHUW AND ET MED MI BACAPS BIGGER YUH HONUR” *dribbles down his own chest*

I can’t wait, there’s a difference between posting on forums and actually taking payment and handing out advice to people under the guise of being an expert and sooner or later someone will see there’s money and prestige to be made from extorting their stupidity and arrogance.

Even doctors aren’t safe and they’re prescribing drugs legitimately and with the necessary qualifications.

BA1B816E-9400-4927-A87B-7AD5A2A537FA.png

So imagine what these cunts will have to contend with, people need to think a bit more wisely as the few quid they earn now won’t cover the legal costs and compensation they may have to face down the line.

to be fair someone wanting to earn some coin I tip my hat too, if mugs want to pay it so be it. Not very ethical but the world is at it

BUT blagging drugs knowlegde and telling people who basically need to just eat and train to use SEO and take doses like you suggest and no doubt all the rest is just a twat

to be fair someone wanting to earn some coin I tip my hat too, if mugs want to pay it so be it. Not very ethical but the world is at it

Ah yeah I agree with you on that, nothing wrong with ambition and finding a niche to
extort.

Dunning Kruger effect comes in though doesn’t it, you should at least have a grasp and experience in what you’re offering.

Reading a few articles on pub med doesn’t make you a scientist but fellas like Ausbuilt, JJ etc seem to think a fleeting read of schoenfields Instagram is enough to qualify them as consultants.

If he’s ever right about anything it’s copy and paste work from someone else.

Both of them couldn’t even interpret the studies they were posting, they were 99.9% irrelevant. Now if I know that as a layman and they don’t, then what does that say about their lack of perspective?

Given I know very little about anything......

Baffling behaviour but that’s the DK effect isn’t it, they just don’t have the perception or intellect to grasp the irony of it all.

If they did they wouldn’t be running their mouths off online all day, they’d be sat there studying trying to make a dent.

At least nature has ensured the eunuch can’t breed.

Ah yeah I agree with you on that, nothing wrong with ambition and finding a niche to
extort.

Dunning Kruger effect comes in though doesn’t it, you should at least have a grasp and experience in what you’re offering.

Reading a few articles on pub med doesn’t make you a scientist but fellas like Ausbuilt, JJ etc seem to think a fleeting read of schoenfields Instagram is enough to qualify them as consultants.

If he’s ever right about anything it’s copy and paste work from someone else.

Both of them couldn’t even interpret the studies they were posting, they were 99.9% irrelevant. Now if I know that as a layman and they don’t, then what does that say about their lack of perspective?

Given I know very little about anything......

Baffling behaviour but that’s the DK effect isn’t it, they just don’t have the perception or intellect to grasp the irony of it all.

If they did they wouldn’t be running their mouths off online all day, they’d be sat there studying trying to make a dent.

At least nature has ensured the eunuch can’t breed.

I heard JJ reinvented the wheel and made it square, the result is the effort required to ride a bike with such wheels induces more sarcoplasmitic hypertrophy within the inner cell and volumising it with in itself resulting in building muscle fibers within muscle fibers, something that scientists and drs previously thought impossible.

I heard JJ reinvented the wheel and made it square, the result is the effort required to ride a bike with such wheels induces more sarcoplasmitic hypertrophy within the inner cell and volumising it with in itself resulting in building muscle fibers within muscle fibers, something that scientists and drs previously thought impossible.

Cell Swelling/10.

Mad the shit people buy into isn’t it but then that’s humans, from Christianity to Judaism, to Islam to Keto, to Simeon Panda being a lifetime Natural to republicans and democrats, labour and conservative....

Fact is ignored in favour of narrative. Bullshit baffles brains. Always has, always will.

You just have to shake your head and put the focus on yourself don’t you...

Back