Would You Recommend...

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Robyn002, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Robyn002

Robyn002 Full Member

Hi, everyone.

I have thinking for a lone time. And I heve make up my mind to try some peptides to help me lose my weight. I have try lots of way to help me with my weight problem. Unfortunately, none of these works. I try to eat less as I can. But the hunger force me to eat, 2 week later ,nothing change.
    However, here I am. I know that some peptides can help with my situation. I have the following choice, HGH Fragment, CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin. So if you guy has others recommendation please tell me. But if you have an better idea about lossing fat it would be much gratefull.

Thx

2. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

I wouldn’t use peptides. If really struggling hire a coach. Cheaper than buying HGH

3. Robyn002

Robyn002 Full Member

I just can't help myself from eating. I want to try some med to help my appetite

4. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

Can’t think of any med that’ll help you with that.
    Sibrutamine (if you can source real stuff) maybe…..
    End of the day if there was a tablet/ jab that made you lose weight, everyone would be using it.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  5. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Just have some will power and a stronger mind set
    Do you not think everybody gets hungry on a diet?
    Do you do any exercise?
    You don't have to starve yourself
    You will lose weight initially simply by moving more
    But using drugs because you can't stop yourself from eating is ridiculous
    You need to address mindset first, even if the drugs work for a short period you'll be in the same position once you stop

6. Wildone

Wildone Full Member

You’re admitting you can’t stick to a diet and wondering why after just 2 weeks you’re not noticing a difference? Drugs aren’t the answer here, my friend. Look at your calories find a diet you can stick to, get the results you desire.