1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Yk-11 + Card

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by Jamesalan, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

First time doing YK, 3rd time doing card. Been off for a long time just been doing random stuff to maintain and I feel like I haven't lost much since dropping dbol, Winny, other roid and sarm cycles definitely have more body fat however.

Will post some starting pics soon.

Yk-11 for the record is a steroidal sarm. It's structure, how it inhibits myostatin and hits the AR is steroidal.

Card is one that hasn't done much for me, but being that I have a high labor job now with tons of moving I should get more out of it. I was out of a job most of the other times I did it.

Anyways going into this not expecting amazing changes besides loss of body fat and putting on a few more pounds of muscle.

2. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Here's my starting point.

Few days in and feel a bit more pep in my step and strength

IMG_20220705_043426~2.jpg

3. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

How much does a course of these SARMs cost?

4. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Much more than steroids...and highly faked..

Price per gram:
    Test: 0.72¢
    Primo: $17

Mk677: $30
    Rad140: $40

Raisin likes this.
  5. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Oh the YK was much more expensive it was 80, the cardarine was 50.

But also legal issues should be taken into consideration. To even possess steroids in the states is a serious misdemeanor. Most other places like Canada you can have it you just can't deal it.

Anyways I've done several steroids as well they were extremely difficult to get and the avenues I had to go to get them made them not that much cheaper than SARMs

6. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

That's the price for the raw product mate

Jamesalan likes this.
  7. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Right ik you guys can get it dirt cheap over there I'm jealous of that. Just making due with what I can.

Yk-11 is pretty promising as well. Guys like flex wheeler apparently had myostatin deficiency which meant his muscles weren't limited to X size.

Apparently yk-11 promotes follistatin and inhibits myostatin. It's said to technically be an anabolic steroid as well. Which would make it the only steroidal SARM atm.

8. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

Where in the states are you?

9. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Around the Midwest, republican state so they are very hard on drug charges even pot is still illegal though in two of our neighbor states it's recreationally legal lol.

Screenshot_2022-07-06-17-17-27~2.png

So right now SARMs are the easiest and less worrisome drugs to get. I have had roids before like I said but I had them mailed under a fake name, one of them I had to go to the post office to get and that was a heart attack lmao I was super nervous.