• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Proteinbrah

Top Contributor
Anybody still use this? Thinking of running it soon

Appreciate if you could post your experiences on it and doses etc.../

Also what labs do it these days

Anybody still use this? Thinking of running it soon

Appreciate if you could post your experiences on it and doses etc.../

Also what labs do it these days

I used it in the past and hated it. Really didn’t agree with me mentally. I used it before I got diagnosed with a few mental health things though and found it crippled me with anxiety! Used it as part of whatever dhacks old stack was (ultraburn maybe?) and also used it solo (off the top of my head can’t remember dose but was lowest recommended and still got bad sides)

I’m sure others without pre existing issues would tolerate it totally differently from me though and may get decent results.

I quite liked it. Coffee and Yhcl before fasted cardio. It seemed to help shift some stubborn fat.

It’s a compound I’d like to use but can’t, like how others can’t tolerate tren. I have a high stim tolerance to ‘gym’ stims eph,DMAA etc and used a lot of stim recs in the past yet yohimbine completely fvcked me up! Strange one and prob an outlier in the grand scheme of things

It’s a compound I’d like to use but can’t, like how others can’t tolerate tren. I have a high stim tolerance to ‘gym’ stims eph,DMAA etc and used a lot of stim recs in the past yet yohimbine completely fvcked me up! Strange one and prob an outlier in the grand scheme of things

strange that. I don’t seem to get much of any stim effects from it at all, although I’ve only ever used it at low doses. (I’m a low and long rather big doses for shorter times with everything though)

strange that. I don’t seem to get much of any stim effects from it at all, although I’ve only ever used it at low doses. (I’m a low and long rather big doses for shorter times with everything though)

It is strange as I don’t get any positive effect like focus, increased energy etc or if I do they are far outweighed by cold sweat, goosebumps and anxiety. As I say I’m prob an anomaly!

Reactions: G-G
Yohimbine hcl works well, I find you need to start low as you get the effects mentioned above
For me tolerance builds quite quickly and can increase the dose
The allmax yohimbine with added raulicene is really good
I bought some yohimbe bark once thinking it was the same thing
It definitely isnt!
Made me feel really weird, took it pre afternoon workout and couldn't sleep

I like yohimbine at end of cut. Take it first thing with a black coffee before cardio and do feel it makes a difference. Especially around obliques and serratus anterior. 20mg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off then another 2 weeks on

Cheers guys

@pooley1810 what dose do you use and a heads up where you can you got them from if you don’t mind please

Just so I don’t end up getting me pants pulled down on the price :)

nah, it was put on a banned list a while ago. Used to be able to get it dead easy and dirt cheap but I think it’s all ugl now
Oh really, didn’t know that

Any labs you know that do decent stuff mate?

my mate used chiron during his prep last year and raved about em, he followed pscarbs protocol which I don't think is owt out of ordinary but said it worked just as he wanted it to on 'stubborn' areas.

Oh really, didn’t know that

Any labs you know that do decent stuff mate?

I remember trying to order some primaforce ones online A couple of years ago and nowhere legit would ship to the uk due to new legislation.

nah, been out of the loop a year so not sure what the current supply line is like.

Back