1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Yohimbine

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by Proteinbrah, Aug 7, 2020.

1. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

Sounds like a plan.

The only thing I would add, if you wanted to raise your T3 levels naturally that is, would be some sea kelp/iodine tablets. We're only talking about a small increase, mind you, but this way the T3 will be DNA-specific and without any catabolic properties. Highly recommended for anybody who's running a little on the low side when it comes to natural T3 levels.

A tried and tested supplement from the Vince Gironda days, and he got a lot of people pretty shredded on the stuff.

pooley1810 likes this.
  2. TONY FERGUSON

I'm of the opinion that insulin is such a powerful hormone, that even the release of a small amount will reduce yohimbine's effectiveness. Not worth it IMO if you want to shred the most amount of stubborn fat in the shortest possible time.

If you do want to take some carbs, then I'd say a 500 calorie deficit would be the minimum amount for yohimbine to still be able to work its magic. And you'd then be better off with straight l-carnitine as opposed to ALCAR, unless you're after nootropic effects.

pooley1810 likes this.
  3. TONY FERGUSON

20mg of yohimbine (as Simon says...), 3g of the ALCAR, and whilst you can go much higher, I think 20mg of synephrine is more than enough. Play around with the last one, but no more or no less for the first two unless you want to waste your time and money.

Proteinbrah likes this.
  4. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Scott Stevenson touched on the insulin bit with yoh on a podcast the other day. Pretty sure he said it doesn’t matter.

Might have talked about fasted cardio as well, calories in/out in the day is pretty much all that matters

pooley1810 likes this.
  5. TONY FERGUSON

So long as you take it 10 minutes before you clock in, you'll be sorted. Physical jobs tend to provide the kind of exertion levels where yohimbine really shines for fat loss.

Proteinbrah likes this.
  6. TONY FERGUSON

Calories in/out is ultimately all that matters, except for when you're talking about stubborn fat loss areas with very little blood flow.

And while Scott Stevenson points to the fact that there aren't any definitive studies proving the insulin factor, I'll point to the fact that there aren't any definitive studies about lots of things which we know to be true.

Take ALCAR for instance. Very little in the way of definitive studies when it comes to fat loss, but anybody who has taken 3g on an empty stomach before fasted cardio knows that it works and works very well.

Proteinbrah likes this.
  7. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

That was the spoon fed answer I was basically fishing for!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  8. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Well I'm in a huge deficit right now
    Weight has been holding steady for about a week so gonna start carb cycling now with 5 low, 2 higher days pw
    When I say low I'm still on 250g but I maintain on 500g so its low for me
    Gonna add in some fasted stuff in the morning now so ideal to add in some fat burners

TONY FERGUSON and Sjundea like this.
  9. noel

noel Moderator

wouldn’t ever us both together mate. Asking for trouble. Use clen and then on the breaks use yohimbine.

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  10. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Full Member

why not use both together? Shes used that combo twice now and has been fine, been very effective along side her diet and training.

11. noel

noel Moderator

BP and heart rate. Can put a lot of stress. Generally I use it 2 on 2 off with yohimbine in the females I train . Just minimising potential risks .....

Clubber Lang likes this.
  12. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Using the allmax atm and really rating it
    Started about 2 weeks ago when I lowered cals n carbs, in a huge deficit right now but feeling pretty good
    I use 1 on waking with a little caffiene as I wait at least 1hr before breakfast
    I've dropped intra carbs and do my cv pwo so have another tab mid workout which is working very well

noel, Reacher and Sjundea like this.
  13. noel

noel Moderator

Best out there in my view. Used it on prob 50 people now and the only negatives are from females as in some can effect mood a bit...but I think it’s great as I’ve mentioned. Alone or flipped two weeks on off with clen to limit tolerance, and avoid being on clen for too long too ....

14. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Put of curiosity how would you utilise it protocol wise? Similar to Pooley?

15. noel

noel Moderator

Yeah it works best on empty stomach so not easy if your eating a fair bit. So pre fasted morning cardio is easy first dose then during training I’m afternoon or evening. Prob need 2 tabs AM and PM for bigger chaos but no harm starting a little lower at first

Can run alone or course

if you use clen 2 weeks on and off of each don’t take both together

Reacher, pooley1810 and Sjundea like this.