1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Yohimbine

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by Proteinbrah, Aug 7, 2020.

1. FATBOY

FATBOY Age is just a number Competitor

when i used yohomibine i would take it when i got up for a piss in the night or early hours failing that pre fasted cardio

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Tbh mate
    I'm deep into a diet now and I do whatever makes me feel good and the most productive
    Compared to what may be 'optimal'
    What I mean by that is I feel much better using it mid workout and doing pwo cv rather than the fasted am approach, I get much more from it this way
    I still use a tab or 2 on waking for a little boost but I still haven't got it in me for fasted cv lol

3. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

just seen a product
    40 mcg clen
    10 mg yohim
    25 mcg T3

are we saying swerve this then ?

4. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

Unless your retirement plans included a surgeon opening up your chest, I see no benefit in such overkill.

Reacher likes this.
  5. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

no, its not on my to do list.

no yohimbine on its own, but i do have this....
    errrr ok

6. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

never tried it but I will think about it

7. Wildone

Wildone Full Member

. Quite like the thoughts on this. Just ordered some ALCAR to go along with the yohimbine I have collecting dust just now. Been monitoring fat loss for 5 weeks so it’ll be interesting to see how it compares. Thinking your suggestion 2 on then 2 weeks of Clen. Do that twice and compare. Be interesting.

8. noel

noel Moderator

Which yohimbine do you have. You’ll be better off using the allmax version as it has rawulscine alongside the yohimbine. Then do two weeks on / off with clen. Yohimbine needs to be on an empty stomach though. So pre AM fasted cardio is ideal. Clen doesn’t matter

jrichards30 likes this.
  9. Wildone

Wildone Full Member

Dimensions. I have a couple of tubs and some Clen lying around. Really just to use it up tbh
    I’m intermittent fasting and low carb so should be ok

I seen the allmax mentioned above but I couldn’t find the product from a quick search.

10. Joe1870

Joe1870 Full Member

Wildone likes this.
  11. Wildone

Wildone Full Member

12. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

so i've used clen + yohimbine in the past and it basically makes a low clen dose do about the same as double on its own.

25mcg of T3 seems a bit pointless as you really only want to add T3 late in a cut when your own thyroid hormones have shit the bed, but that's also when i would usually add clen, whereas i would use yohimbine from the off if i was going to use it. so maybe this is useful if you're on like a 14-16 week prep, and you get down to the last 4-6 weeks and you want to make sure you don't plateau hard.

pooley1810 likes this.
  13. TONY FERGUSON

Can't say I condone the clen, for reasons stated above. But I reckon you'll be well pleased with the yohimbine stack. I'd also go with noel's suggestion of getting the Allmax version with rauwolscine if you can, although Primaforce's straight yohimbine will do the trick. Just remember to add caffeine and if you're feeling any kind of anxiety then add in some synephrine. I can't state the importance of synephrine enough.

Wildone, Reacher and Joe1870 like this.
  14. Wildone

Wildone Full Member

Cheers, like I said I’ve got some dimensions stuff here so better to use it than bin it. Next time if I get on with yohimbine I’ll get the allmax. caffeine I don’t actually have. Might need to order some, the rest of the stuff will be just over a week away or 2.

Something like yohimbine 20mg
    3G alcar
    20mg syneburn
    200mg Caffeine?
    Is the yohimbine fine to split 10mg /10mg through the day or just take it all in one ?

15. TONY FERGUSON

You'll hear differing opinions on this, but without a doubt I'd always take yohimbine in one go.

The problem with taking it throughout the day is that you're going to need a sufficiently empty stomach for your second dose, and 2 x 10mg isn't going to illicit the same amount of fat burning as 1 x 20mg (unless you weigh 100lbs).

Regarding the caffeine, a black coffee with no sugar or even any kind of sweetener will work even better than straight caffeine tabs. You're not only getting the caffeine but also a little chlorogenic acid naturally present in the beans which is going to boost fat metabolism.

Reacher, Wildone and Joe1870 like this.