You know your a bodybuilder/weightrainer when...

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by PowerHouseMcGru, Feb 28, 2011.

1. 1russ100

1russ100 Guest

the had them both in the cage last sat in guilford and chapman reckons he will give him his cash if he gets through the first round. should be good.

2. Smitch

Smitch Top Contributor

Nicks one determined fvcker, very tough bloke.

We've been mates from school and i've never seen him walk away from anyone, even if he knows he's gonna get a hiding, which dioesn't happen much nowadays to be fair...

My money's on Nick :)

3. 1russ100

1russ100 Guest

to be honest if they stand up and trade then he will get a boxing lesson without any doubt, go on the floor, then its a whole different story

4. Smitch

Smitch Top Contributor

Yeah, this seems to be his strong point. I'm not really into the whole MMA thing so i don't know much about it really, he's my only window into it, but once he gets hold of them that's usually it. He's immensely strong.

They'll be a whole load from gford going so it'll be a laugh.

5. 1russ100

1russ100 Guest

il be down there for sure, i was at that mandolay bay thing last week

6. kuju

kuju Top Contributor

You've been dancing around naked with a dildo up your ar5e.......again!!????

7. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

when you get more attention off lads trying to talk about training than girls on a night out. Ive been cock blocked far to much due to this.

8. MikeX

MikeX Account Suspended

Stop going out in nothing but your posing pouch then

Hilly likes this.
  9. kuju

kuju Top Contributor

When at least one shelf of your kitchen cupboards resembles a cross section of your entire local supplement store and you rattle slightly at breakfast and dinner.

And you have at least half a dozen half used bottles of various supplements you tried but jibbed off because you didn't get amazing results (oh what a surprise).

When you look at the nutrition info on food and go straight for the total calories and total protein content.

When you walk up stairs thinking about the posterior chain and trying to improve the mind-muscle connection....whilst effectively turning a walk up the stairs into a series of one leg squats and appreciating the feel of the muscles working together. Perhaps a little too much.... maybe giving your ass a little rub on the way - you know - that special little rub of the sweet spot on your cheeks where the muscle is really starting to.......

...i'm on my own with this one aren't i?

Moving on........:whistling:

When your preferred evening reading is something like "Power Training" or "Strength Training Anatomy" or "How to get hench in just four easy sessions (for laughs)"

When you can say the following to your training buddy:

"Yeah - I think I want to work bi's & tri's, maybe hit the iron for reps for a while then get over to the mats and do some bodyweight for time to finish off. Oh and I really need to get my Deads in today but I was thinking of maybe going romanian stiff you know"

And he will understand everything you just said. (And then hopefully smack you one for sounding like a tw*t)

MUTANT and MikeX like this.
  10. Willis

Willis Top Contributor

Lol you must be too approachable

JW007 likes this.
  11. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

you i think i need to start throwing my arms out a little more and sticking my chest out and looking angry lmao

12. Smitch

Smitch Top Contributor

Works for me.

13. Willis

Willis Top Contributor

Yes and maybe you should get a war scar on your face and an eye patch.... Trust me you'll be so intimidating all your problems will disappear