• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Your Current Cycle...?

Read what you just wrote dude....
30's is not old at all FFS!
That is still young!
Na i never ment that its old.. More my point was you get away with it when your young i suppose and have to cain it for a fair few years to hit issues ( obviously exceptions to the rule)

Reactions: Con
Na i never ment that its old.. More my point was you get away with it when your young i suppose and have to cain it for a fair few years to hit issues ( obviously exceptions to the rule)
Yeah but is it suddenly one day you're old enough to get these issues OR do these issues build over years of abuse and only then in your later years do you see the full effect....

150mg test e5d after coming of my contest prep cycle doing that for next 8 weeks then having bloods to see how I am then onto my favourite compound NPP for a good mass cycle [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

It is amazing at the doses some people run.
It must be either genetic or you simply must not give a fuck because there is no way red blood cell count wont go out of control and perhaps even BP on those huge doses.

It's not genetic is blind ignorance

Most people don't get these things tested especially rbc nor would they know the sides to look out for

What you don't know can't hurt you ..

Until you have a stroke or heart attack or kidney failure or some other rbc induced issue

Im gonna go drs get bloods done soon can anyone tell me everything that i should get checked at all while on the discussion of rbc

How do you guys go about getting blood tests through doctors without telling him about aas usage? And is there anywhere in the Midlands or decent travelling distance that do free blood tests through needle exchange?

Am on fuck all.
That means not even a clomid tablet.
Expecting natty test to be around 0-5 mmol/L right now - ie about right for a 100-year-old.
Previous cycle was 250mg test enanthate/week.

Am on fuck all.
Expecting natty test to be around 0-5 mmol/L right now - ie about right for a 100-year-old.

You mean your friend lol

I type this from donating blood

Am on fuck all.
Good thing you're a non sexual being.
Who needs test if you don't care about sex?
Probably just gets in the way any ways lol

So 4 amps (I presume 200mg per amp) per week = 800mg Deca a week with no test??

How are you finding this? Any ED issues etc?
The organon ones are only 100mg per amp , ...I put a post up a while back when I got a lump in my nipple ... It disappeared since... I got a scare as this never happened before ...I'm after getting thicker , hope it's not all water ... But strength is good

That the stuff there

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1441220770.768426.jpg

Go steady, you kids just read stuff on the net and want to blast grams of whey straight off.
Slow and steady.

Lol you kids haha [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

it's shocking I've left my Guinness diet alone and started actually having protein based meals again. [emoji3][emoji3]

Am on fuck all.
Wow how long since off??
IM still eu naturele and believe me this shit is harder than ever. Every joint hurts back aches appetite is crap. Strength is weirdly pretty good

Back