Your Diet Tip When Your Willpower Is Fading

That's what I did Saturday after the cheat meal [emoji23]

I had a good go... The cheer I gave when my Fitbit vibrated at burnin 3000cals confused the girl though

Alas, I was still chubby when I woke up

some really great ideas.
i make chai tea, brewed in a pan so kills a bit of time, have it boiling hot so it takes longer to drink. Made in half water, half milk. Low calorie sweetener and lots of spices - fennel seeds, cinnamon stick, cardamom and bit of vanilla essence if I have any.
Filling too, goes well with a good tasting protein powder mixed with low fat greek yogurt/cottage cheese.

I don't think anyone needs to be ultra strict with their diet though unless competing. just need to use a common sense approach, I see some people give up condiments, switch from white to brown rice and make their oats in water rather than milk!
don't need to go those extremes IMO

I don't think anyone needs to be ultra strict with their diet though unless competing. just need to use a common sense approach, I see some people give up condiments, switch from white to brown rice and make their oats in water rather than milk!
don't need to go those extremes IMO
I am with you all the way to the milk part.
Milk instead of water does certainly make a difference lol.

I am with you all the way to the milk part.
Milk instead of water does certainly make a difference lol.

I think you're right mate! I make my oats quite thick with half a pint of milk so I'm probably in the minority with that one!

Reactions: Con
I don't think I've ever made oats with milk :confused: always with water (that's pre training too). OK I don't add the 16 tablespoons of sugar that I used too :lol:

Actually @Con what do you make of the 'whole food, plant-based' diets?

Probably not suited to a BB'er of your type of level?

But would this suit someone as an average gym goer and help with fat loss, health, still able to build muscle?
Any of your clients on this sort of setup?

Whats your tip? Do you go for a walk? Go for a sleep?
Literally just go and lie down - if you're hungry and it's not time to eat, there's f all you can do about it really.
Lie down and watch tv - take your mind off the hunger signals.

Back