Your First Injection

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JusJamin, Sep 3, 2020.

1. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

So, who remembers their first injection? Its always amusing to me to look back at how ridiculously scared i felt doing my first injection. It's a pretty silly thinking about it now as its second nature now. But back then, i reckon a strong gust could have blown me over. If anyone saw me, they would of asked me if i had taken my Parkinsons medication that day, its a wonder i didn't snap the needle off in my shoulder! Of course i persevered because I am not a phaggot, but when i took the needle out, lots of blood came out with it though its not surprising as you'd of thought i was trying to mix it into my muscle with the fucking needle with all the shaking and moving i did! That then obviously led to the worry that I just dumped it all into my blood stream and i had visions of how i was going to now be found in the toilet at my work, on the floor surrounded by all my test stuff so of course i then spent the next few hours trying to find out how likely it was that i was going to die. What a helmet!

So, can anyone else relate to such phaggotry? :rofl:

Reacher likes this.
  2. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

It still does turn in to a complete shit show if I ever try and pin anywhere but my quads tbh

Luckily my legs are pretty large so they take a lot of oil

Reacher likes this.
  3. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

I was given my first jab at gym, gym owner had got my gear and asked me if I knew what to do.
    Went into office and him and 'Big Dave', showed me how to draw up and pin etc, stuck it in me and I spent the rest of the day thinking tomorrow morning I was gonner wake up dead.
    Organon Decca Durabolin and some Goldline Cyp.

JusJamin and Mr mac like this.
  4. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

My sister did my first jab lol.
    Was pinning Monday and Thursday. When it came to Thursday and I had to do it myself it was the left glute and I couldn’t do it for some reason. Stuck it in the right no problem. I pinned my right glute for most of that cycle and I’m sure I can feel abit if scar tissue still now

JusJamin and Reacher like this.
  5. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

I shat myself for a while. Sweating like a peado in a playground. Think it took me three attempts.

JusJamin, noreason and Reacher like this.
  6. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

The legendary big dave, I am almost certain there is one in almost every gym!

Reacher likes this.
  7. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

I'm surprised I managed to pin my delt and not the side of my tricep with the amount I was shaking. I didn't do glutes incase I couldn't sit down