Your opinion on this physique

lol i was gonna say the same thing.

PS bigbear i hate you and your obscenely massive size :P

Reactions: RS
alright mate, no worries, i'll let you carry on.

And Not brown nosing at all, just hate to see people come along and make douches of themselves. However, i can make an exception for you.

Laters all.

Im talking muscle mass mate.

oohhhh! lean i am not but in similar condition i would still carry more mass than him thats not to say i would have a better physique without standing next to each other its hard to say he'll definately have better balance due to my obvious holes (injuries)

at the end of the day its subjective and down to personal opinion, you are entitled to yours as i am to mine, you obviously feel that i am more fat than anything else and if thats what you see fair enough, im happy where i am and heading in the direction i want to go

oohhhh! lean i am not but in similar condition i would still carry more mass than him thats not to say i would have a better physique without standing next to each other its hard to say he'll definately have better balance due to my obvious holes (injuries)

at the end of the day its subjective and down to personal opinion, you are entitled to yours as i am to mine, you obviously feel that i am more fat than anything else and if thats what you see fair enough, im happy where i am and heading in the direction i want to go

im just saying that the guy has far superior genetics compared to you thats all

eg you have very short limbs and a wide waist and he has a very proportionate body with very full muscle bellies.

im not assuming ive just seen a pic of him.

you really should stop brown nosing.

He's 26 stone with 23" guns... I'm sure if you knew the stats you would have a different opinion...

I think he has an asthetically pleasing physique, not blown away, but looks good in my opinion

im just saying that the guy has far superior genetics compared to you thats all

eg you have very short limbs and a wide waist and he has a very proportionate body with very full muscle bellies.

i have a wide waist granted but i do not have short limbs im over 6ft regards genetics yeah possibly right on that one, ill let you know once i finally get my arse in shape lol

Reactions: D.S
Very impressive, I like that size. Here's another vid of him (I think he looks better in the first personaly):

D.S - calm down the attitude.

There are right ways of saying things, and wrong ways - you are making an arse of yourself needlessly

Plus you were involved in all that crap earlier that I had to clean up, so I am already cranky as fvck

Very impressive, I like that size. Here's another vid of him (I think he looks better in the first personaly):

Cracking physique, but his genetics are far from as perfect as DS is making out, thats for sure. Hellish bit of gyno too?

Poor quad shape, that will never match up to his upper body.

So not a physique I would aspire to, I'd rather be able to snap my fingers and have his type of growth genetics on my own physique, cos if I had his size, I'd look better :D

Cracking physique, but his genetics are far from as perfect as DS is making out, thats for sure. Hellish bit of gyno too?

Poor quad shape, that will never match up to his upper body.

So not a physique I would aspire to, I'd rather be able to snap my fingers and have his type of growth genetics on my own physique, cos if I had his size, I'd look better :D

Never said his genetics were perfect but they are better than anyones on this site thats for sure :)

I appreciate what you are saying, but please - don't get drawn into this (that goes for everyone) - RS

Back