• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

your perceptions of steroids before you started..

i see what your saying about the laughable bit .i think being older now has chngedmy view on things tbh.

i mean in my early twenties i have washed down anaps with stella on a friday night. i probably necked a pill the weeknd after leah betts died, but now id think long and hard before doing anything like that tbh.

always thought they made your willy small when i was young :lol:

Still natty tho so yet to find out if this is true....:whistling:
Mine seemed "fuller" when on, was probs in my head though. What does shrink it to the size of a party sausage is eph. Didn't have any perceptions.

Mine seemed "fuller" when on, was probs in my head though. What does shrink it to the size of a party sausage is eph. Didn't have any perceptions.

lol x2

mines seems thicker and more muscleyer :laugh:

even your penis muscle grows :laugh:

started training at 16, joined UK muscle about 6 months into it, started browsing the Steriods section as was interesting and tbh was the main place for threads lol

done first Ph. cycle at 17 first week thought maybe this is bad etc after week 6 didnt care lol added a few LG etc....then was gettin ready for injecting lol now 18 and bang on it atm with no thought of coming off atm....maybe cruise prob blast blast blast unfortionaly

Im not the only one i know at last 5 16/17/18 yr olds in my gym in gear and other things.....fk nows how they now about it at 16 tho lol

started training at 16, joined UK muscle about 6 months into it, started browsing the Steriods section as was interesting and tbh was the main place for threads lol

done first Ph. cycle at 17 first week thought maybe this is bad etc after week 6 didnt care lol added a few LG etc....then was gettin ready for injecting lol now 18 and bang on it atm with no thought of coming off atm....maybe cruise prob blast blast blast unfortionaly

Im not the only one i know at last 5 16/17/18 yr olds in my gym in gear and other things.....fk nows how they now about it at 16 tho lol

so if ive read this right you have researched and taken gear at 17 based on a load of people that you have got no clue who they are on ukm are saying?

you no what i mean Im well aware of risks/gear/gh/Peps /myostatin my research has moved to more advanced areas now....

but yes at 17 i was looking/reading threads and seeing answers etc making my own mind up...

you no what i mean Im well aware of risks/gear/gh/Peps /myostatin my research has moved to more advanced areas now....

but yes at 17 i was looking/reading threads and seeing answers etc making my own mind up...

i understand what your saying. i suppose it comes back to my point regarding getting older and being more cautious. it also opens up another debate regarding internet research?

forget weather its ukm on not, most members will chat sh1t and will only reword what a 'popular' ,member has said and add a bit so it doesnt look copied. that then copied and tested by someone who has no clue could be a very dangerous combo imo

but fair play at least you took the time to research which is alot more than most young lads are doing these dayse

fvck im getting old

i understand what your saying. i suppose it comes back to my point regarding getting older and being more cautious. it also opens up another debate regarding internet research?

forget weather its ukm on not, most members will chat sh1t and will only reword what a 'popular' ,member has said and add a bit so it doesnt look copied. that then copied and tested by someone who has no clue could be a very dangerous combo imo

but fair play at least you took the time to research which is alot more than most young lads are doing these dayse

fvck im getting old

your getting? i am old lol

Hey, find the positives

soon you will be grey, and no one will ever know your were a ginga minga

except me. I'll know Dave. I'll know

iv got blondes/grey through ffs

I had none, not one, didnt know anything about them at all and thought it was protein powder and eating that made my mates huge... luckily I had a good friend who took me under his wing...

in contrast to Russ above I have found I am throwing more caution to the wind as I get older... as long as my tests come back ok I am good... I dont drink or smoke or do rec drugs give me my one vice... :D

Before i even started bodybuilding, I thought you take roids and grow! didnt think you had to train and eat a good diet lol

Back