your personal complex carb choices?

Hilly is the man for clean refeed ideas mate. Rice pudding....could be good.

rice pudding is good especially the raisen and nutmeg one.

oats made into pancakes all day never gets old

true, but im a tight fisted cnut (must be the Scottish blood) 4 big spuds for 50p from asda and i already have a big knife lol

never had the nandos stuff, might add it to the list.
enough of that :angry:

rice pudding is good especially the raisen and nutmeg one.

oats made into pancakes all day never gets old

Did you ever try skiploading Hilly? It was very effective for me. Towards end of my cut I switched to sh1tloading (purely because I was craving stuff with fat) and results weren't nearly as good.

@Hilly how do you do that with pancakes?

Grind up your oats or use oat flour from a bulk supplier etc.

Egg whites required amount and add the oat flour and beat into a batter. add a touch of almond essence, all spice and beat again. cocoa can be used if allowed in makros.

then fry in 1 cal spray. I usually make smaller pancakes. 3 or 4 out of 10 egg whites and 50-100g oats. then you have several options.

if cals/carbs are higher you can add honey/mashed banana/jam etc etc.

if its a **** load/morning of a show i like to wrap them up woth peanut butter and honey in the middle.

if you dieting you can use a little choc protein powder (have used cnp propep/reflex fusion and mp isolate) and add a tocuh of water and almond essense and mix into a mouse. fridge then spoon over the pancakes and you have a healthy nutella :)

Did you ever try skiploading Hilly? It was very effective for me. Towards end of my cut I switched to sh1tloading (purely because I was craving stuff with fat) and results weren't nearly as good.

sort of.

On my last prep i did refeed when the need was there. for instance i was dropping weight to quick from week 11 to 6 so i gave myself from 6pm onwards to binge etc etc. these started as just whatever the hell i wanted but when i got to 8 weeks out i switched to high carb low fat options to find foods that worked well for when i loaded for the show.

it worked in the terms of i got in shape. but then i got in shape last time without weekly refeeds. i cant say 1 worked better than the other to be honest

Reactions: MLK
sort of.

On my last prep i did refeed when the need was there. for instance i was dropping weight to quick from week 11 to 6 so i gave myself from 6pm onwards to binge etc etc. these started as just whatever the hell i wanted but when i got to 8 weeks out i switched to high carb low fat options to find foods that worked well for when i loaded for the show.

it worked in the terms of i got in shape. but then i got in shape last time without weekly refeeds. i cant say 1 worked better than the other to be honest

I can't imagine not having any refeeds at all, takes some seerious willpower!

Why does it need to be complex on a refeed

its what's in the orders from rab/weeman mate, got 100g simple carba to start on at 12pm on sat pwo, then every 2 hours 60g carbs in mostly complex form with little additions of simple via spreads and such onto stuff like bagels and rivita, just following orders so doing what needs to be done!

Homemade flapjacks

Rice pudding

Cereal/Milk

Wholemeal bread with chicken/cheese (heated in george foreman) paninni style

Wholemeal scones/banana + jam

broady has the winner, flapjacks ftw.. , thread may as well be closed now lol

Back