Your Summer Cutting Cycle

G

whats everyone on, or planning ready for summer for dem ASTHETICSSSS GAINZZZ??

peds/doses
stims?
gh etc?

in anon section so can go largeeee (just lie if you want, still makes good reading, not srs)

whats everyone on, or planning ready for summer for dem ASTHETICSSSS GAINZZZ??

peds/doses
stims?
gh etc?

in anon section so can go largeeee (just lie if you want, still makes good reading, not srs)

What you gonna run ?

Gonna go with TTM @200mg each PW

Throw in some Var @ 50mg with 30mg of winny

T3@ 50mcg and some clen towards the end

If I was gunna do a pre comp/summer cycle...

600 test p
600 tren a
600 mast a
700 primo
50 var/day

More than likely throw some t3 in there. Currently interested in sythelesen/synthetine , has anyone used these before?

I'm interested to see how @AaronHudson goes with the high dose primo of 1500+...

Got planned
60mg tbol ed
50mg prov ed
40mcg clen ed
600mg rip blend ew

Switch tbol to var half way as that's just what I've got at home

It's supposed to be 7ml rip a week but I'm getting 1 or 2 ml tops as I just can't be fucking arsed jabbing.

I'll do 1 today so that'll be two this week. I might get 3 this week if I remember.

Either way it's whatever i end up putting in rip wise for 8 weeks then it'll be test prop and pre workout orals the rest of the year.
Hard going short esters. That's why I opted for the 500...
Once a week job done.
Did 10ml over 4 jabs pw for a while. Fucking time consuming when your busy not to mention the happooning yourself.
Went hypo half way through jabbing a couple of weeks back wasn't pleasant....

Im going from doing a SM comp at u90kg to doing another in an open weight class so no cutting for me this summer :). It'll more likely be Test and oxys/dbol washed down with some cake haha

Gonna use these dregs then jump on some ttm afterwards

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1458123407.450147.jpg

Going to go with Test and Var i think :D Really want to try Tren but dont think i need it yet...

done my first jab of this blast last night actually..

weeks1-8
1ml test400
1ml trenE125
1ml deca250

week 1
3ml rip (total)

week2-3
3ml prop (total per week)

------- this pretty much gets rid of all the bits & bobs that are plaguing my stash box :lol:--------

weeks 8onwards
3-5ml TTM300 (100mg of each/ml)

I have 50mcg t3 every day regardless. no other stims (clen, eca etc) as they make me feel shit

Back