Yummy's- Lets Get Serious Journal

Welcome. Adam is a good guy. I've known him a few years online now. I first met him when he competed as a junior at Portsmouth.

Good luck!

Welcome to TM and good luck! Will have a ready through your journal on UKM :)

Posted using TMuscle App

No - it's been a number of years since I posted there. Who are they?

Posted using TMuscle App
He was suppose to compete against me in my first show but was too far behind so Harold Marillier helped him out for 6weeks or so and he did the brum show. I remember you posting in his journal.

He was suppose to compete against me in my first show but was too far behind so Harold Marillier helped him out for 6weeks or so and he did the brum show. I remember you posting in his journal.

Are you sure it was me?? I have no idea who he is?! And I didn't know who you were till TM?

Posted using TMuscle App

Are you sure it was me?? I have no idea who he is?! And I didn't know who you were till TM?

Posted using TMuscle App
Yes Gemgasm, it was you. Very offended by this! I didn't talk much on UK-M and when I did I didn't talk much sense, so not surprised you didn't know me.

*makes a noose and climbs up the chair*

Lower Body!

Squats
Military Press
Split Squats
Lat Raise
Walking Lunges

Had an awesome session, really kicked some butt with the heavier weights whilst completing them with good form :)

On the Lat raise I could only do 12 reps on 12kg DB's

I got a slight twinge when doing the lunges on my hamstring but it seems to have settled down now. Thank god!

Here is some highlights of my workout.... ENJOY!

Warning HUGE bum alert!! :lol: :lol:

Posted using TMuscle App

Lower body? Lat raises and mil press are upper body lol.

Also if your doing lat raises with 12kg , I wanna see a video of that. That's impressive with good form.

Back