1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Zydex Var

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by chucksipes, Jul 27, 2015.

1. chucksipes

chucksipes

ay i was referred here from a few mates on another forum, I've got my hands on some zydex anavar from 101, I've read a few reviews on ER saying that they were taking the var, and it turned out to be winny.. they noticed a lot of hair loss and joint pain.

but I've also seen a few wedinos results stating that zydex is the goods, so dunno what to think..

anyone used zydex lately? gtg or bunk? appreciate the help in advance

2. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Run 50mg and keep a wig on standby.

chucksipes likes this.
  3. chucksipes

chucksipes

no good?