1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

1st cycle for a big bloke

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Oaken, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Oaken

Oaken Guest

guy Looks like hes been on deca, big and heavy, not fat, strong but never used AAS. I thought he would have but defo never used. He's 100+ kg

Starting his first cycle, wants to lean out.

300mg test e
    200mg tren e

e5d

is it ok?

2. Guerilla9

Guerilla9 Elite Member

Don't see why it wouldn't work, but I have to admit Id prefer to go test only first. Has to be worth finding out how he reacts to a compound before adding more in.

Save the tren until cycle 2. you know theres going to be one.

Kratos likes this.
  3. Oaken

Oaken Guest

yeah I know well the rule about one compound at a time, but considering

1) hes a tough mutha

2) his target, tren fits perfectly

were gonna dive straight in

4. hilly

hilly BANNED

Aye sounds fine

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

5. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Sounds good to get the most out of the first one I would recommend adding in 20mg of pharma dbol ed

Doses you mention on the other compounds are good btw

Will grow like a weed

6. Pip

Pip Elite Member

I personally wouldnt use trenbolone. Its more an advance drug.

But then again I am old fashioned.

7. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

I had the same advice a whole ago and it was sound.

500mg pharma test e e/w and 20mg pharma dbol ed would be advice to a friend regardless of starting point in terms of development.

8. Oaken

Oaken Guest

like I said, normally 500mg test plus some oral kickstarter (or even without), or frontloaded is what I normally advise.

But for specific reasons we're jumping straight on tren with this bloke. Perhaps I wasnt too clear in my origional post, it's not really the meds Im inquiring about rather the doses.

TBH it took me some time for him to convince me hes never used gear before he really looks like a Michelin man from deca. But im sure now he hasnt used, just genetically built like a tank

(Mick this is not Christos on my fb)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  9. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

:)

10. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

I dont think the tren is such a bad idea. Maybe start with the test and see how he reacts in terms of water. Personally I balloon and tren helps keep it off and 200mg is a sensible dose

11. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Your just bitter cos after a week of it you started to become Duncan Goodhew!

12. CASS

CASS Senior Member

i would leave the teen out but otherwise good to go.  i'd also go with nick's suggestion of pharma dbol too

13. . Az .

. Az . Elite Member

I would be tempted to just go with the 20mg Dianabol and forget about the testosterone. 200mg Tren E is a nice dose, modest by UGM standards maybe but in truth its a huge jump up for anyone naive to AAS, especially trenbolone. If thing go well psychologically and the sides are bearable then it would be sensible to add in testosterone of any ester. 

Plenty of time down the line to run different hormones individually to get to know everything, knowing Tren first is no big deal... you just leave yourself little room to work up the ladder in some respects of starting with milder hormones.

14. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

Would 200mg tren e actually be that noticable? Taking ester weight into consideration, would only work out around 140mg..

15. mattyb009

mattyb009 Elite Member

I notice the effects of 200mg.