1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Like Modafinil?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Big ian, May 26, 2020.

1. Scott32

Scott32 Elite Member

I remember splitting the 200mg ed at the start am/pm. Weird feeling to be honest mate. Made me really dehydrated. I do remember the sides backing off some what after a few days. I was using it for study at the time, mainly driving theory, I passed but can't put it down to the wierd experience on Mod lol!

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  2. mattyb009

mattyb009 Elite Member

Now you mention it mate I was so thirsty! I'm yet to try another but will definitely only try 100mg.

3. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

I was generally more upbeat and articulate. Loved doing Tasks. Hates people