Appetite suppression supplements that work!

Irish Beast

I don't want to go down the ephedrine route for a number of reasons, stating that first!

In short I have developed an insane appetite for junk food in particular and have gained a serious amount of weight in a few weeks.

Have seen a few for sale and are quite pricey but would happily pay for something that works

Answers on a postcard please. Don't want to end up a bloated mess again but its happening

In for this aswell as the doctors couldn't help me, mirtazipine is making me eat the house and all it's yummy contents.

MT2 is good for it, good for fat loss too.

...obviously need to take it easy on the dose for obvious reasons!

Have you looked at Intermittent Fasting? When I do, it removes any craving for junk and also stops me stuffing my face.

Sorry if this is hijacking ibs thread, Just come off of mt2 coz of blood pressure, how does IF stop you craving junk? I'll dig out the cafeteer(?) and brew some strong ass java.

You still drink and do reccys?

The next 2 days one can consume triple the normal days calories and still be hungry and it takes a week for eating habits to return. but by that time you have done one or the other poisons or both and then the hunger starts again

You still drink and do reccys?
The next 2 days one can consume triple the normal days calories and still be hungry and it takes a week for eating habits to return. but by that time you have done one or the other poisons or both and then the hunger starts again
can confirm.. Day after heavy one usually eat 7k at least of shite

can confirm.. Day after heavy one usually eat 7k at least of shite

Mad, I always thought it was the other way around.

Is that because you don't eat while you're using?
yer whilst using i wont eat a thing food actually repulses me.. Next day make up for lost time!

Nothing has changed in my lifestyle apart from some drugs for mental health issues. Good news is they are looking to take me off them in a weeks time which is a massive bonus that I wasn't expecting.

MT2 one is interesting, especially as I plan on buying some very soon!

Back