Black Friday Deals, 26th...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Clubber Lang, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

Anyone hoping for anything decent to be on offer, supps or luxury items?

I cant see much being on offer, as companies cant source anything, no stock.

I think some companies dont even bother with Black Friday, as really its an American BS event. Just getting rid of old stock, or purposely made crap, on the cheap.

2. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Black Friday certainly isn't what it used be, there are a few discounts to be had but nothing worth rushing out for unless some supp stuff falls in line with me being low anyway. Bought my son a £1k pc a couple of weeks back and one came on offer for £1k to £900 but it's still not as good as the one I got so I can live with that.

Like you say, its just for old stock now, I think everyone started to realise that it's just more trouble than it's worth, especially when the y hit Xmas sales and no-one is spending anything cos they've already got it all

3. Clubber Lang

Yeah the hype definitely dropped off even before covid. I remember seeing video clips of people storming into supermarkets for TVs made by a brand you've never heard off, and will never hear of again lol. I think some supermarkets scrapped Black Friday sales due to safety issues.

There'll probably be some extra offers on bulk suppliers, maybe BBW do something like 65% rather than the usual 60% to undercut others.
    I got an email from CNP saying they're doing a 40% off everything from official site, but that might just bring it down to normal price, as official sites prices are inflated.

I do know more people are starting to actually buy Christmas presents in January now. But i think thats weird. Christmas day and nothing to open, bizarre. Suppose your money goes further in Jan.

4. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Trainedby jp vital support and love heart on sale tonite

worth picking up a few

good products cover alot of bases

spearman likes this.
  5. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Lol Ronnie with his JP fan mail again..

Funny you were the one ripping clubs a while back for always mentioning his own coach.

Ronnie and JP the new bromance

6. mick_the_brick

Amazon normally have some decent deals on cyber Monday.

I'm on look out for a new 4k TV..

7. Clubber Lang

Pmsl.

His products look good on paper, but im not keen on most of them.

All his pre-workouts for some reason make me sleepy. End up drifting off or yawning during training.

Ive got a tub of his intra powder, got it half price off my gym owner, former JP athlete, but it leaves a metallic aftertaste. I have had to add some dilute to take the taste away.

Suppose if the items you use is are going at a big discount, then worth stocking up.

I remember during the first covid lockdown all across Europe Yamamoto was selling stuff at 45% off, just to keep stock moving and clawing money back as every gym in Europe was closed. I stocked up wiith about 6+ months of pre and intra powders. They did a 50% off deal before one Christmas, again, stocked the cupboards. Doubt they'd do that again though.

Oh.... not sure if ive mentioned before, use this code and you'll get 40% off everything at Reflex Nutrition official site. Brings things like a 5lb tub of whey isolate (mirco-whey) down to around £37.
    Plus anything over £35 you get free next day DPD delivery.
    Code PTWILDY434

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
    Mass Monster likes this.
  8. mick_the_brick

Agreed clubs look at the guy for a start he looks double his age.

Yamomoto - quality brand as are reflex.

I used to get monthly allowance from them if you recall when I repped for them on MT

9. Clubber Lang

Yes Reflex is a well established company. They're whey is all batch tested too, so you know your getting quality.
    That 40% off code can be used multiple times, there's no time limit on it.
    I need to order some more whey myself soon.

Yamamoto are very good. Basically they're a pharma grade supplement company, so your paying a lot more for items. However if there's a decent discount on some of they're products are worth trying. Yamamoto's pre-workouts are good. Not over powering but deliver everything you need. The whey is top quality too.

Speak of the Devil, there's a 40% off Yamamoto code available now, Load40.
    Also you can use 5% influencer codes on top of Yams codes, so 45% off.
    Trouble is all the decent stuff, Flew Lewis pre and intra products are out of stock. And most of the best flavours in whey arent available too. Pfft!

Mass Monster and mick_the_brick like this.
  10. mick_the_brick

I'm going to hang fire until Friday tbh mate

Only supps I use nowadays taking out general health.

Is AAKG x 3 daily, protein blend, recovery blend, pasteurised egg whites.

You should check out time 4 nutrition, guys from cnp now own it and run it.

There product profiles are the best around.

11. Clubber Lang

Been using Time 4 on and off for a few years. Finished a bag of their raspberry ripple whey not long ago. All their whey flavours are spot on, and the rhubarb & custard amino powder is gorgeous.
    At the moment the only whey deals are the vegan stuff + extras.
    Will keep an eye on them tho.

mick_the_brick likes this.
  12. mick_the_brick

Good to hear clubs and yes a quality brand.

13. mick_the_brick

50% off at PhD website if anyone prefers that brand

14. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

Urban gym wear have some good deals on till the 28th. Makes ridiculously priced stuff just high priced lol

15. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Cheers mate. Going grab some.