Bodybuilding Family

Ajourno

Hi,

I'm a journalist from Barcroft Media, an international press agency based in London.

We write news and features stories for newspapers, magazines and broadcasters both in the UK and around the world.

I am looking for a bodybuilding family as a case study for an article about bodybuilding in the UK.

I am ideally looking for two parents and one or more teenagers who are involved in bodybuilding and would be happy to talk to me about the lifestyle.

You can contact me at amanda@barcroftmedia.com

If you know of anybody who would be suitable any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you,

Amanda

Hi,

I'm a journalist from Barcroft Media, an international press agency based in London.

We write news and features stories for newspapers, magazines and broadcasters both in the UK and around the world.

I am looking for a bodybuilding family as a case study for an article about bodybuilding in the UK.

I am ideally looking for two parents and one or more teenagers who are involved in bodybuilding and would be happy to talk to me about the lifestyle.

If you know of anybody who would be suitable any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you,

Amanda
Contact me: mannerscostnothing@gmail.com

Hi,

Thank you,

Amanda
Hi, search for Jason Genova. He will definitely be interested in taking part in your documentary.

Back