Brexit

BREXIT

• IN

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • OUT

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If only the third reply was "in" then I'd have done the hokey kokey. I'm out.

Was in but now I'm out.

More I read the more I think get to fuck to the whole thing.... Their neo liberal agenda has fucked everything from society to the fucking economy and were supposed to vote for more of it?...

All the fucking liberal do gooders voting for solidarity.... Fuck off. We need to forge our own path and get our own shit in order, to fuck with anyone else. Why should our trade agreements have to serve French interests or German interests? Why do 20 odd other states need to come into it? Fuck them.....

They'll keep trading with us regardless as long as its profitable.

So fuck it. I'll take three years of the Tories and political accountability going forward. It'll put more power back at the polling booth as governments won't be able to blame the EU for their decisions.

out.

number of reasons, mostly i want the people i voted for running this country, and not go hand in cup to people in Brussels i never elected asking for this or that.
Two, free trade with the rest of the World.
Makes me laugh about trade, scaremongering that no one in Europe will trade with us after we leave? lol. We're a country of consumers, not exporters, they need us more than we need them, and if theyre products are too expensive, or price fixed, then we go else where.

i only know 2 people that are voting In. Missus mum, who for some reason thinks if we leave we'll not be allowed to go on holiday in the EU? pmsl
and another, who only reason he gave to stay in was cheaper roaming chargers??! So you'll give up your sovereignty for cheaper fecking mobile phone calls?!!! What a nob lol.

i can see the vote being rigged TBH, too many Banks and fat cats making money out of the EU.
plus if we leave, which i hope we do, other countries in Europe will fall like dominos. France, Italy, Spain, they'll all want sovereignty.

and if leaving the UK triggers a fresh vote on Scottish Independence, they let them have it!

the EU based on 40 year old rules, that might have worked back then, but not today, not when anyone can buy anything online from any corner of the world (without a trade agreement lol).

and and....... now i see the In campaign have got Tony Blair involved. Which idiot decided to ask him to get on board. Yeah lets let a guy whos government brought this country to its knees, as well as him being a war criminal express his option! Again, someone whos got rich from the pockets of the EU machine.

Last edited:
In, but I have to say, this current government has had a big impact on that, not convinced they are the ones to take us forward and that "the man on the street" will ultimately bear the brunt of any shortfall, just my feeling on it, but they don't seem capable or confident.

hear and read more bullying and scaremongering today. Doesnt help the In campaign, think it only strengthens the Out'ers.

Interesting times in Ireland ahead if border controls come into force again! Some say it'll happen if yous vote out and others say it won't. IMO it's inevitable it'll happen again once the illegals start flowing in that direction. Once the border goes up again, it'll give the dissadents some support and from there, fcuk knows where well end up!

IMO, keep the status quo because fcuk going into the unknown and setting us all back years both here and the UK.

Back