1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

British Dragon (blue Dragon Logo)

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Clubber Lang, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

Hi,
    my source has possibly been offered British Dragon, the Thai stuff, so not BD.eu.

this stuff http://www.britishdragon.info/index.htm

anyone have any experience with any of their products? I was told awhile ago that its a popular med in Thailand to buy.

thanks

2. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Elite Member

With so many good quality established labs why take the risk?

3. Clubber Lang

he does Neuro Pharma and Rohm, and until recently Sphinx, so was covered. But he thinks Sphinx is on its way out, just not the same lab anymore so looking for a replacement. Think he has most labs available but refuses to use some as owners are bellends etc, so wont do business with them.

4. Clubber Lang

Got a box of BD test-e, 10x 1ml amps.

First impressions the packaging and amps look spot on, very well made. Amps pop open easily and all contain 1ml of oil, sometimes you can only draw up 3/4 of a ml but the 2x amps ive had both had exactly 1ml in each.

Jabbed 2ml in a glute, so see if i get any pip and notice a increase in libido. Oil went it nicely.

Big ian likes this.
  5. Clubber Lang

Had a little discomfort in my glute for a few days after jabbing, nothing major, just that feeling you know you've jabbed there. No need for killers or iburprofen.
    Got a lift in well being and libido, so def something in it.

Decided to try the BD Test-Prop too. Boxed landed today so stick 2ml in. See if that gives me any morning wood.

Products look spot on, so fingers crossed they put the same effort in making the meds.