• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Crazy Blends

Theres still some crazy pre blends about from shield etc. Venom has then ace, tren base, mtren and test base lol.
Czech drops, mtren and halo is another from a lab not so long ago. Test base and mtren.
Nothing in the crazy 600mg per ml range for a while mind.
There were a few labs about 3 years ago did deca at 400ng/ml and I minded to think that was fairly accurate. They both made me sweat like it was tren but definitely wasn't. None of the other tren side effects.

shield and venom?

they labs mate?

this.

I was a big fan and user of blends in the younger sted years, 1-Rip, Wildcat TNT blends etc, but i stopped using them years ago. I dont even use a Tri-Test 400mg anymore, tho theyre still popular amongst some of my friends.

Now im older i prefer more control of my meds, so buy everything separately and mix.

I could go as far as saying blends are for amateurs? Where as those that buy seperates seem to be more focused on goals and training?

Was that the Test and Tren ? maybe TNT 500 ?

Sure I did that one (350 Test, 150 Tren) and tbh it was the 2nd best I ever really looked ( my first cycle Tbol being numero uno), shed a shit load of hair though so stopped.

Was that the Test and Tren ? maybe TNT 500 ?

Sure I did that one (350 Test, 150 Tren) and tbh it was the 2nd best I ever really looked ( my first cycle Tbol being numero uno), shed a shit load of hair though so stopped.

I can’t remember why I stopped using tbol - been years since I’ve ran it properly (got a tub recently with an order)

so might give it a run again

I was always a good responder to T/bol mate, don't know why, worked better than D/bol for me, the day I eventually shave my hair off and have some SMP, I'll likely do that TNT and T/bol cycle I always wanted to do.

I was always a good responder to T/bol mate, don't know why, worked better than D/bol for me, the day I eventually shave my hair off and have some SMP, I'll likely do that TNT and T/bol cycle I always wanted to do.
Wouldnt ya get a hair transplant?

Wouldnt ya get a hair transplant?

No mate, waste of time and money, they can’t get the density , you get the odd one that has the right kind of hair which may not look too bad, but the ones you see, the before and after, the afters use nano fibres to fill it out, you only have to look at the amount of hair transplant surgeons who’re bald to work out even they know they’re shit , and then there’s Wayne Rooney and Elton John, one’s spent £30k + to look like a Shredded Wheat and the other has a rug lol .

I dont mind being bald at all mate. WS. Shock as it happened quickly during pregnancy and just after Blair's bith! But once I shaved it, I accepted it right away.

I just look totally different and have an odd and uneven shaped head , even my kids when they were toddlers said I looked a right twat haha .

I embraced the shaven head look about 25 years ago. Had a few random spells of growing a short Mohican and another phase where I just had sideburns. But after a few years of having a grade 1 or 2 all over it just made sense to get rid of the lot. The weird thing is, the first time you do it it's like everyone knows you have just done it, I went out the first night I did it and people could not stop rubbing my head, complete strangers (mainly women) desperate to tough my head. Never happened again since just the first night I did it

I embraced the shaven head look about 25 years ago. Had a few random spells of growing a short Mohican and another phase where I just had sideburns. But after a few years of having a grade 1 or 2 all over it just made sense to get rid of the lot. The weird thing is, the first time you do it it's like everyone knows you have just done it, I went out the first night I did it and people could not stop rubbing my head, complete strangers (mainly women) desperate to tough my head. Never happened again since just the first night I did it

Rubbing your virgin noggin

Back