1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Crippling lower back pump!

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Beans, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Beans

Beans Searching for my Ab's...

I'm currently running 1g of Test E, 600mg Tren Ace. I take 20mg of Nolva to control estrogen. I drink 5 litres of water a day and don't suffer badly with any other estrogen related sides. I'm getting crippling lower back pumps. I use a foam roller for half hour at night and that relaxes me but during the day my lower back gets really tight and painful. When I sit down and relax for a while the pain subsides but as soon as I'm up and about they start again. I can't use Arimidex and it destroys my joints. Anyone have any ideas? Cheers guys

2. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

Pottasium/taurine?

3. StevieB

StevieB Senior Member

As above. I also find electrolytes like dioralyte help with back pumps too.

4. Oaken

Oaken Guest

Proviron works for me

Ironwood - "Oaken is definitely pushing the ironwood catchphrase. Bit like roadhouse. But shitter.
    " - Freeline

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  5. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Dont think ive ever had lower back pumps from anything ive used before in any dosage?

6. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

I tend to get it from high androgenic meds. 

Try taurine.. and increasing potassium instake. 

And in gym wear a belt the whole time.. eases off

7. Beans

Beans Searching for my Ab's...

What kind of dose with the taurine guys? I take electrolytes as it is so they don't seem to help much. I would go see a Physio to get stretched out, but I don't have the issue when I'm off gear so I'm not sure how effective stretching would be.

8. . Az .

. Az . Elite Member

Taurine. 3x 5mg daily is plenty, no harm in more.

9. Oaken

Oaken Guest

Drink loads if water, I used to get crippling back pumps, the worst culprit was superdrol way back when, tbol and dbol killed me too. Deadlifts were a nightmare but as I worked on them with extremely long recovery times between sets I'd drink litres of water and I could feel them wearing off. Tbh I tried the taurine and potassium thing, bananas and supps but they didn't help. Proviron did though.

Ironwood - "Oaken is definitely pushing the ironwood catchphrase. Bit like roadhouse. But shitter. " - Freeline

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014